Nfl Am

xSICKxWITHxITx

Did anybody watch? I only caught part of it Decoud was a guest on it for a while. He was asked one question by tweet What does the Falcons defense need to work on most for next season and he said tackling. He said it was the key and how to win in the playoffs.

He was asked if MR was an Elite QB also and he said no doubt especially with a playoff win, just needs a SB win now.

He was also asked how Rob Ryan will do for the Aints Dand he said pretty well.

He was asked if D Revis is the best corner in the league and he said he was great, but once Brent Grimes is back and healthy he the best corner and most athletic. He was asked about being the best safety and said with out answering him or Willy Mo he said Earl Thomas.

I missed the rest.

PS he owns over 700 pairs of shoes.

I honestly don't understand, keeping your head up and wrapping your arms round the ball carrier is safe yet these fools try and bump players down with their shoulders or heads? So lets see wrap my arms round a guy or risk a concussion or separated shoulder...hmmm

DeCoud doesnt even do that....he sticks his arms out like a scared girl. I like his

celebration dancing and shower singing though. Dunta doesnt wrap up but at least

he is not scared of contact.

What?? Robinson is a decent tackler. Samuel is among the worst in the league.

I disagree....Robinson is a hard hitter, but a very poor tackler. Asante isnt much better, but at least he goes for the legs and does good enough at getting them down. He got in the mix this yea more than years past.

Technique wise, Grimes and McClain are the best tackling DBs for the Falcons.

I disagree....Robinson is a hard hitter, but a very poor tackler. Asante isnt much better, but at least he goes for the legs and does good enough at getting them down. He got in the mix this yea more than years past.

Technique wise, Grimes and McClain are the best tackling DBs for the Falcons.

Robinson is an OK tackler, especially for one who is so bad in coverage. Moore is a hard-hitter who's tackling needs work.