Team Needs Saints

Trouble

I think we have more pieces to run a 3-4 than we lack. I do agree that we need an upgrade at safety. Jenkins hasn't progressed the way I thought he would and Harper is pretty much gone. Hoping that Jonny Patrick is ready to step up. He looks like a much better cover safety than either Harper or Jenkins.

I think we have more pieces to run a 3-4 than we lack. I do agree that we need an upgrade at safety. Jenkins hasn't progressed the way I thought he would and Harper is pretty much gone. Hoping that Jonny Patrick is ready to step up. He looks like a much better cover safety than either Harper or Jenkins.

I believe Jenkins needs another year or two. He wasnt great or anything before Spags but he wasnt exactly terrible. Ill give everyone a pass on last year cause it was SO BAD. Id look at all their years instead of just last year. Patrick and White are unknowns right now cause of Spags and them being rookies. We'll see more of what they got this year.

We do have some pieces to run the 34 1 gap. Our front 3 are solid from the looks of things right now. At LB, ill say we have some intriguing players. Vilma IF RETAINED, can help the transition for the younger players. Lofton is a thumper on the Strong side. Galette and Wilson can rush the passer and hopefully a few FA's and Draftees come in and help there also.

With Jenkins, Harper, Greer, Robinson, White Mack Patrick IAQ and Bush, I think our secondary is made up for this year. I dont care for a few of them but they will have to work with what they have,

Glover Quin will get paid so we cant afford him and Reed will end up back with the ravens.

As for the article, Im not high on Victor Butler but Barnes is a nice player who can be a situational pass rusher along side Galette.