Team Needs Panthers

Trouble

Cap space?

Defense showed signs of being a force at times. Of course I can only base this off of two games. Offense, maybe a good #1 WR and somebody emerging out of the backfield.

They've got a little bit less than zero cap space. I expect no help from free agency. However, they just signed a defensive tackle, which might be a sign that they're not high on any of the guys in the draft, or at least don't see it as a target. A good receiver would be nice, and some offensive line help wouldn't hurt on offense.

They've got a little bit less than zero cap space. I expect no help from free agency. However, they just signed a defensive tackle, which might be a sign that they're not high on any of the guys in the draft, or at least don't see it as a target. A good receiver would be nice, and some offensive line help wouldn't hurt on offense.

The DT they signed is like Tucker last year camp folder. We need DT's and Secondary help then OLine and maybe WR. Even thoe we have like 6 on the roster under the age 25.

Cap space can be easily acquired with restructurings/releases.

Cap space can be easily acquired with restructurings/releases.

yeah just by releasing Gamble and restructuring a few others will get Carolina under the cap with a little room to make moves.

Just looking at the cap hits, **** cincy has some room to grow. They have to spend quite a bit to hit the cap floor now and they already have a playoff team. Hopefully for them, they do it smarter than Carolina did

yeah just by releasing Gamble and restructuring a few others will get Carolina under the cap with a little room to make moves.

Just looking at the cap hits, **** cincy has some room to grow. They have to spend quite a bit to hit the cap floor now and they already have a playoff team. Hopefully for them, they do it smarter than Carolina did

It's a good time to be a fan of the Bengals. You know some splashes will be made. They have a great core of young talent, with a lot of cap room to work with.