Best Qb Division?

I just dont see the big deal with Ryan. I really dont. Thats not me going out of my way to bash him. I just dont get why hes considered great. Look at his weapons, it wont be known what Ryan is until he doesnt have those weapons.

Its the old "did Rice make Montana or did Montana make Rice" question. When a QB has the kind of weapons that Ryan has you expect him to put up gaudy numbers. Im just not impressed by him.

The problem comes when others try to convince me that Im supposed to be impressed with him. Thats my problem. No, I have an opinion of him, thats not going to change regardless of how much others try.

I wouldn't try to convince you of anything, it's much more satisfying to know someone with no eye for quarterback development whatsoever doesn't like your guy.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for changing your sig.

I wouldn't say we're going at it, but whatever gives you your jollies.

No, WFW is on your side/ Anything you can do to get to EN/RAVE is greatly appreciated. How is it we have two Cowgirl fans on here and one is decent and the other is EN/RAVE? Does that mean 50% of all cowgirls fans are delusional twits?

01-bouncing-boobs.gif

No, WFW is on your side/ Anything you can do to get to EN/RAVE is greatly appreciated. How is it we have two Cowgirl fans on here and one is decent and the other is EN/RAVE? Does that mean 50% of all cowgirls fans are delusional twits?

Explain how Im delusional.

I wouldn't try to convince you of anything, it's much more satisfying to know someone with no eye for quarterback development whatsoever doesn't like your guy.

Roddy White is one of the top WRs in the league, Tony Gonzalez is a first ballot HOFer, and JJ is on his way to being one of the top WRs in the league.

Its not a matter of development, its a matter of, if you COULDNT put up numbers and win games with these guys then you dont belong in the league.

The leads me back to RGKNE3.

There's no doubt the man has talent and Alfred Morris is the perfect compliment to him.

Alfred Morris should've won rookie of the year.

IMO he was the engine of the skids offense, I just see what cousins did in griffins place when bob was having injury issues.

That says some of the team success was system related.

I just think bobs a more fragile MV7.

Is say they'd be lying if a skids fan says they aren't concerned about the possibility of injury to bob.

Exactly!!!

The leads me back to RGKNE3.

There's no doubt the man has talent and Alfred Morris is the perfect compliment to him.

Alfred Morris should've won rookie of the year.

IMO he was the engine of the skids offense, I just see what cousins did in griffins place when bob was having injury issues.

That says some of the team success was system related.

I just think bobs a more fragile MV7.

Is say they'd be lying if a skids fan says they aren't concerned about the possibility of injury to bob.

Ok, with that said, then Brady is a system QB and so is Rodgers. Cassel took the Patriots to an 11-5 record In Brady's absence and Matt Flynn threw for 480 yards and 6 TDs in the Packers system.

So, are you ready to say the same things about those QBs that you are saying about Griffin?

Meh, the Pats were 16-0 that previous year, so to say they didn't miss a beat is slightly misleading. Obviously they probably wouldn't have gone 16-0 again even with Brady but 5 wins is still significant.

Brady threw for 4800 yards the previous year, the next Cassel threw for 3600. They went from 1st in offense to 8th. 36 ppg to 25 ppg. So yeah, they missed quite a "beat" without Brady.

Edited by NYG4

Matt Flynn and Matt cassell were beneficiaries of the system more than Brady or Rodgers are.

That's not even a discussion.

It's like arguing Kitna is Romo's equal because he won 5 games in 2010.

Robert griffin plays in a true run first option type offense.

When he was injured the option wasnt used the same but Alfred Morris still was back there running those stretch plays.

The QBs running ability changed but the overall running game plan didn't.

If you wanna say that RG3's play fake doesnt make that offense even better than when hes not running it, then you go ahead. I KNOW DeMarcus Ware will disagree. If Cousins had QBed either of those games against us there is no way wed lose. The only time they gashed us in the running game was off the read option.

Meh, the Pats were 16-0 that previous year, so to say they didn't miss a beat is slightly misleading. Obviously they probably wouldn't have gone 16-0 again even with Brady but 5 wins is still significant.

Brady threw for 4800 yards the previous year, the next Cassel threw for 3600. They went from 1st in offense to 8th. 36 ppg to 25 ppg. So yeah, they missed quite a "beat" without Brady.

If the best overall records would have qualified for the playoffs that year then the Pats would have been in. Thats what I meant. That team was a playoff team without Tom Brady.

If the best overall records would have qualified for the playoffs that year then the Pats would have been in. Thats what I meant. That team was a playoff team without Tom Brady.

Most playoff teams are still playoff teams with a semi-competent QB. That's why they are playoff teams. But that team and offense was on a whole different level with Brady than without. an 11 ppg difference is hardly negligible. It's really not comparable to RG3 and that situation. The redskins put up 38(granted it was the browns) without Rg3 (not to say that KC is as good as rg3), but THAT is what you call not missing a beat, not Brady and the pats.

Edited by NYG4

Most playoff teams are still playoff teams with a semi-competent QB. That's why they are playoff teams. But that team and offense was on a whole different level with Brady than without. an 11 ppg difference is hardly negligible. It's really not comparable to RG3 and that situation. The redskins put up 38(granted it was the browns) without Rg3 (not to say that KK is as good as rg3), but THAT is what you call not missing a beat, not Brady and the pats.

I see.

First of all using one game to make Cousin=RG3 is stupid. Also, Cousins replaced RG3 for 1 game, against the ******* browns. The game against the Ravens RG3 put them in position to win. He even completed a first down after the fact he got his knee messed up. Cousins played one series. Then in OT defense forced a 3&out Richard Crawford had a return that put us in fg range. I love cousins I really do but he is not on RG3's level.

EVERY GOOD QB HAS WEAPONS! All of them. Im so tired of hearing that as a reason to discredit a QB. Ryan was playing well when he only had roddy white as a rookie. He didnt always have jones and gonzalez.

Only 132% of ryans passes were off target which made him the most accurate QB of 2012. That has nothing to do with his recievers

EVERY GOOD QB HAS WEAPONS! All of them. Im so tired of hearing that as a reason to discredit a QB. Ryan was playing well when he only had roddy white as a rookie. He didnt always have jones and gonzalez.

Only 132% of ryans passes were off target which made him the most accurate QB of 2012. That has nothing to do with his recievers

ONLY 132% were off target? So, somehow he not only missed ALL of his targets but an additional third? What were his passing stats this year -128/400 for 0 yards and 0 TDs?

I don't know but that seems like the exact opposite of accurate to me.

Edited by SaintsFanInLA

Come again?

ONLY 132% were off target? So, somehow he not only missed ALL of his targets but an additional third? What were his passing stats this year -128/400 for 0 yards and 0 TDs?

I don't know but that seems like the exact opposite of accurate to me.

LMAO... oh man, I totally thought I was reading that wrong or something to begin with.

Only 132%** of ryans passes were off target which made him the most accurate QB of 2012. That has nothing to do with his recievers

Yeah... you might wanna fix that.**

But seriously? You think that had nothing at all to do with his receivers? What kinda' drugs are they peddling down there in Atlanta nowadays? I mean golly gee, it isn't like he has the best receiving lineup in the NFL or anything crazy like that.

I saw Drew Brees in our two games, who is known for his pin-point accuracy, throw so many passes that hit right dead in between the numbers of his receivers yet they made some ridiculous *** drops (and I sure am glad they did smile.png ). I wonder what he'd do with Julio and the gang?

LMAO... oh man, I totally thought I was reading that wrong or something to begin with.

Yeah... you might wanna fix that.**

But seriously? You think that had nothing at all to do with his receivers? What kinda' drugs are they peddling down there in Atlanta nowadays? I mean golly gee, it isn't like he has the best receiving lineup in the NFL or anything crazy like that.

I saw Drew Brees in our two games, who is known for his pin-point accuracy, throw so many passes that hit right dead in between the numbers of his receivers yet they made some ridiculous *** drops (and I sure am glad they did smile.png ). I wonder what he'd do with Julio and the gang?

That was one stat I didn't have to look up. We all make mistakes but it's best to proof read your **** talk. Edited by 1st&420

since this fool seems to be unable to get his point across, here's some visual aide on how accurate Matt Ryan is on deep throws