Best Qb Division?

Willy Mo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just sound threatened by RG3 being a Cam fan. Like just because he is better that makes you less of a man. Its cool bro , RG3 can be better then Cam and not take away from your manhood.

I actually like RG3 and I'm not trying to take anything away from him, I think he can be one **** of a QB (pretty much what Mike Vick was supposed to be). I'm just saying you put Cam in Washington in RG3's place and I have no doubt he'd take them just as far if not further.

Threatened by him? Lol, not in the slightest. We're talking about a dude who might have already ruined his career in just his first season.

I actually like RG3 and I'm not trying to take anything away from him, I think he can be one **** of a QB (pretty much what Mike Vick was supposed to be). I'm just saying you put Cam in Washington in RG3's place and I have no doubt he'd take them just as far if not further.

Threatened by him? Lol, not in the slightest. We're talking about a dude who might have already ruined his career in just his first season.

That is true. Shannahan should be shot

Looks like rave has bought into the rgkne3 hype just like all the other cowboy "realists" out there.

Ask Ware about how good RG3 is...I think his ankles are still recovering from what Griffin did to him. Not only does RG3 have an awesome play fake, but he can also throw the ball.

I saw nothing but a future headache when we played him this year. Im not going to pretend like the guy isnt talented just because of a logo. That would be taking a biased look at him.

Ask Ware about how good RG3 is...I think his ankles are still recovering from what Griffin did to him. Not only does RG3 have an awesome play fake, but he can also throw the ball.

I saw nothing but a future headache when we played him this year. Im not going to pretend like the guy isnt talented just because of a logo. That would be taking a biased look at him.

Ask Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy they'll say "we see better in practice".

Ask Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy they'll say "we see better in practice".

Record (rookie year)

RG3 - 9-6

Cam - 6-10

Passing stats (rookie year)

RG3 - 258/393 65.6% 3200 20 5 QBR (ESPN Total Quarterback Rating) 71.4

Cam - 310/517 60% 4051 21 17 QBR (ESPN Total Quarterback Rating) 55.04

Rushing stats (rookie year)

RG3 - 120 815 7 6.8

Cam - 126 706 14 5.6

Show me where Cam is better than RG3. RG3 is more efficient, he turns the ball over less, and hes a better runner.

Edited by Enlightend32

Record (rookie year)

RG3 - 9-6

Cam - 6-10

Passing stats (rookie year)

RG3 - 258/393 65.6% 3200 20 5 QBR (ESPN Total Quarterback Rating) 71.4

Cam - 310/517 60% 4051 21 17 QBR (ESPN Total Quarterback Rating) 55.04

Rushing stats (rookie year)

RG3 - 120 815 7 6.8

Cam - 126 706 14 5.6

Show me where Cam is better than RG3. RG3 is more efficient, he turns the ball over less, and hes a better runner.

logical smack

I think most people would take RG3 just because he's already managed to win some games. Certainly that's not all Cam's fault but considering just how many quarterbacks in the last few years have come into the league and immediately made their teams relevant, Cam putting up bigger stats than most of the winners and having W-L records closer to the lesser players sticks out like a sore thumb. In the last five years you've got Flacco, Ryan, Dalton, Luck, RG3, Wilson, Stafford and Kaepernick all getting drafted and going to the playoffs, then you've got the Bradfords, Lockers and Tannehills that might be something eventually but aren't transcendent players themselves and don't have the right situation around them, and then you have Cam putting up huge stats and a lot of L's. It's underwhelming even if he's really a much better player than Sam Bradford and simply makes a lesser team look about the same as Bradford's.

Sure thing skids fan.

Im sorry, Im not ignorant enough to not show respect where its due. RG3 made a mockery of our defense, not once, but twice. So what does that say if I turn around and say "hes not that good". What would that say about our team? You cant have it both ways.

I like Greg Hardy. Not sure how relevant that is, but anyway...

I have no problem with anyone wanting RG3 or even RW over Cam.

All of them are extremely skilled,

RW has an incredible coolness about himself that I think will serve him well. So does RG3 (that is when he is not busy racking up knee surgeries).

Both of them have shown they can be counted on to come through in the clutch, Cam has shown glimpses of that, but not as consistently as the other two, partly his own fault, and partly due to other factors. Year three will be big for Cam in that department. He has to be able to overcome, even things that are not really in his control.

However I take no one seriously that will take Luck over either 3.

Edited by NYG4

Not at all except you've spent the whole season not giving credit where credit is due.

And don't feel bad I think the cowboys have a terrible fan base over all.

Like I said before I'm glad you turned over a new leaf.

Skids fan.

Where do I need to give credit? Im confused.

I like Greg Hardy. Not sure how relevant that is, but anyway...

I have no problem with anyone wanting RG3 or even RW over Cam.

All of them are extremely skilled,

RW has an incredible coolness about himself that I think will serve him well. So does RG3 (that is when he is not busy racking up knee surgeries).

Both of them have shown they can be counted on to come through in the clutch, Cam has shown glimpses of that, but not as consistently as the other two, partly his own fault, and partly due to other factors. Year three will be big for Cam in that department. He has to be able to overcome, even things that are not really in his control.

However I take no one seriously that will take Luck over either 3.

Ill take Luck over all 3....in Madden, :D

You go out of your way to bash Ryan yet you **** ride RGKNE3.

I find it amusing that's all.

I just dont see the big deal with Ryan. I really dont. Thats not me going out of my way to bash him. I just dont get why hes considered great. Look at his weapons, it wont be known what Ryan is until he doesnt have those weapons.

Its the old "did Rice make Montana or did Montana make Rice" question. When a QB has the kind of weapons that Ryan has you expect him to put up gaudy numbers. Im just not impressed by him.

The problem comes when others try to convince me that Im supposed to be impressed with him. Thats my problem. No, I have an opinion of him, thats not going to change regardless of how much others try.