Best Qb Division?

Willy Mo

The NFC East has 3 good QBs, the NFC South has 2. How has this been overlooked?

Ryan and Brees doesn't make the division better. Freeman and Newton bring the grade for the division down.

id say freemans an average joe qb, but hes not bad. id rather have freeman over vick..

newtons a phenom.. but would i pick him over rg3? hmm you may have a case here.

still though, ryan and romo and eli are pretty similar, but brees wins all contests by tko.

i don't know, i might be with you on this one, its tough to say

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how you figure Cam waters down the division, he's a **** of a lot better than many other QBs in the NFL. Sure, he had a slow start to the season but he still managed to put up pretty **** good numbers relying solely off his smoking hot second half of the season. Coincidentally it happened just as soon as they went back to a more pro-style offense and allowed him to call audibles at the LOS. If they'd have done this from week 1 you probably would have never even heard the word 'Sophomore Slump' mentioned this season.

Edit: During that stretch when the offense finally fixed its **** he was the #2 QB in the league. #1 by a small margin was Tom Brady, and if I'm not mistaken Peyton had the #3 spot. Pretty good company if you ask me.

Cam can and might be great if he gets his head out of his butt. No more towel head bullsh*t. Play like a man and lose like a man.

I'll give you RGIII>Freeman, but right now Cam is better than him. It could change, but as it stands now Newton>RGIII

RGIII has been to the playoffs in his first year.

Cam is still waiting after 2 seasons.

RGIII is a great leader.

Cam is a very selfish player

I could keep going, but I'm sure all anyone wants to discuss are stats.

You can go **** with that RG3 being a better then Cam ****. He is fragile and that team did just as good with the backup rookie in. We still don't know if he will make it thru a full season.

Wake me when Cam plays in a playoff game.

Better yet, wake me when he leads the Panthers to a winning record.

You can go **** with that RG3 being a better then Cam ****. He is fragile and that team did just as good with the backup rookie in. We still don't know if he will make it thru a full season.

RG3 has already proven he is better then Cam. Yeah , he got hurt but that doesn't take away from him getting to the playoffs while Cam cries under his towel.

RGIII has been to the playoffs in his first year.

Cam is still waiting after 2 seasons.

RGIII is a great leader.

Cam is a very selfish player

I could keep going, but I'm sure all anyone wants to discuss are stats.

RG3 got to the playoff with the help of a 1600 yard rusher and a Back- up Qb who had no drop off when leading the team.

RG3 has already proven he is better then Cam. Yeah , he got hurt but that doesn't take away from him getting to the playoffs while Cam cries under his towel.

Yes durability is a major factor in rating a QB. And I will also like to see him run a offense without training wheels.

Are you offened by towels? Why the **** do you keep talking about them?

Wake me up when Romo isn't your QB.

Recce, no need in getting into a Pissing match about who's the better QB, because despite the fact that RGIII has been to the playoffs, Cam is still all around better as it stands right now.

Edited by meezy0236

Yes durability is a major factor in rating a QB. And I will also like to see him run a offense without training wheels.

Are you offened by towels? Why the **** do you keep talking about them?

Its pathetic for a grown man to put a towel over his head and sulk every time something doesn't go his way. I think its funny. Most people will never respect him as a pro-football player until he grows up. He has the tools , just needs to get his manchild head right.

If there's one criticism of Cam that irks me more than any other it's the ones about the towel, smh. He puts the friggin towel on his head whether he just threw an INT or busted off a 72-yard TD run. HE PUTS THE TOWEL ON HIS HEAD AFTER EVERY PLAY REGARDLESS, GOOD OR BAD.

And the leadership crap? Okay, just keep listening to the crap ESPN is throwing out there, we know they'd never stretch a story just for ratings. Outside of that Giants game where he caught so much crap and Steve Smith said a few choice words all of his teammates rave about him rallying the guys on the sideline after a drive. He got injured twice in the 2nd Saints game and got removed both times, yet he came back and the team came out with a victory despite playing on a twisted ankle. Yeah, that sure is showing a lack of leadership.

I'll admit, he lets bad plays get to him too much and you can tell it effects him more than it should... honestly, if he were to catch 'Eli Syndrome' and forget he just threw an interception or took a sack, etc. he'd be the perfect QB in my opinion.

Edited by PantherBlack

If there's one criticism of Cam that irks me more than any other it's the ones about the towel and him being a poor leader, smh. He puts the friggin towel on his head whether he just threw an INT or busted off a 72-yard TD run. HE PUTS THE TOWEL ON HIS HEAD AFTER EVERY PLAY REGARDLESS, GOOD OR BAD.

And the leadership crap? Okay, just keep listening to the crap ESPN is throwing out there, we know they'd never stretch a story just for ratings. Outside of that Giants game where he caught so much crap and Steve Smith said a few choice words all of his teammates rave about him rallying the guys on the sideline after a drive. He got injured twice in the 2nd Saints game and got removed both times, yet he came back and the team came out with a victory despite playing on a twisted ankle. Yeah, that sure is showing a lack of leadership.

I'll admit, he lets bad plays get to him too much and you can tell it effects him more than it should... honestly, if he were to catch 'Eli Syndrome' and forget he just threw an interception or took a sack, etc. he'd be the perfect QB in my opinion.

Laughing at the idea that everybody is making this stuff up. Please son! For a Panther fan you must not watch a lot of Panther games. The kid acts like Superman after a TD , puts the towel on after an INT. Go re-watch your own games man. Wow!

Its pathetic for a grown man to put a towel over his head and sulk every time something doesn't go his way. I think its funny. Most people will never respect him as a pro-football player until he grows up. He has the tools , just needs to get his manchild head right.

Some of the stupidest **** I've ever read.

1st Micheal Jordan did it.

2nd Cam does it even if he's having a great game and we are winning. That just his style the towel has nothing to do with sulking.

3rd Does he need to wear a ball cap and scream "get off my ******* field" to be more of a man?

Some of the stupidest **** I've ever read.

1st Micheal Jordan did it.

2nd Cam does it even if he's having a great game and we are winning. That just his style the towel has nothing to do with sulking.

3rd Does he need to wear a ball cap and scream "get off my ******* field" to be more of a man?

I ain't a Falcon fan bro. He can scream or not what ever he wants. This whole trying to compare anything Jordan did to what Cam does is jokes. Cam is a punk until further notice. If he grows up he might become worth a ****.

Seriously, what has RG3 got Cam beat in other than he's faster? Cam's arguably a better runner, he jukes and breaks the ankles of defenders half his size, is a **** of a lot smarter than RG3 about getting down despite being a heck of a lot bigger... and even if you do manage to catch him and get your hands on him, lol, good luck bringing him down unless you wrap him up with a text-book tackle.

I think RG3 can be great, he lit the league up this season no doubt. But just to throw this out there, I really wasn't all that impressed with RG3's passing (he might have an arm, but I haven't seen it. Even so I doubt he's rocking a howitzer like Cams)... every game I seen from him it was, checkdown, screen pass, read option, screen pass, checkdown, etc. He had a 1600-yard rusher in Alfred Morris on his team, so that helps a lot in opening up that kind of passing game with the read option sprinkled in. Cam was the leading rusher for the Panthers with 741 yards... soooo, yeah.

Seriously, what has RG3 got Cam beat in other than he's faster? Cam's arguably a better runner, he jukes and breaks the ankles of defenders half his size, is a **** of a lot smarter than RG3 about getting down despite being a heck of a lot bigger... and even if you do manage to catch him and get your hands on him, lol, good luck bringing him down unless you wrap him up with a text-book tackle.

I think RG3 can be great, he lit the league up this season no doubt. But just to throw this out there, I really wasn't all that impressed with RG3's passing (he might have an arm, but I haven't seen it. Even so I doubt he's rocking a howitzer like Cams)... every game I seen from him it was, checkdown, screen pass, read option, screen pass, checkdown, etc. He had a 1600-yard rusher in Alfred Morris on his team, so that helps a lot in opening up that kind of passing game with the read option sprinkled in. Cam was the leading rusher for the Panthers with 741 yards... soooo, yeah.

You just sound threatened by RG3 being a Cam fan. Like just because he is better that makes you less of a man. Its cool bro , RG3 can be better then Cam and not take away from your manhood.

Laughing at the idea that everybody is making this stuff up. Please son! For a Panther fan you must not watch a lot of Panther games. The kid acts like Superman after a TD , puts the towel on after an INT. Go re-watch your own games man. Wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cQYWwlN-A

Is this Cam with a towel over his head?? Is he sulking??

His stats from this game.

Cam had 3td 0 int's and rush for a TD ended the game with a 142.4 QB rating. There goes knowing what the **** you're talking about.

Edited by Recceice

Nope, I actually didn't miss a single game this season. Actually drove 3 and a half hours up to Charlotte to see one in person (and saw a lot of rallying of the team on the sideline that you don't see on TV), but nice try in trying to question my credibility.

Yeah, you're right that he does the Superman pose after a rushing TD, but you know what he does as soon as he goes to the sideline after that TD? He puts a friggin towel on his head. Know what he does after he just threw a bomb to one of his receivers for a TD? He celebrates with the team then proceeds to the sideline and puts a towel on his head. Know what he does after he just threw an INT? He puts a towel on his head.

He puts a towel on his head after every drive, good or bad, so before you try to come up in here with some BS like that make sure you know what the **** you're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cQYWwlN-A

Is this Cam with a towel over his head?? Is he sulking??

His stats from this game.

Cam had 3td 0 int's and rush for a TD ended the game with a 142.4 QB rating.

You don't remember his the guys talking about improving his PR? What better way to make this guy

“I watched D.A. and Jimmy (Clausen), they don’t play in 20-something games last year. And they get up and they observe and learn and get those mental reps,” Panther veteran receiver and team captain Steve Smith said after the game. “I told him (Cam), ‘You can get some mental reps or you can sit on that bench and sulk.’”

19giAX.St.138.jpg

Yeah , try and make it sound like a good thing. What ever bro.

I ain't a Falcon fan bro. He can scream or not what ever he wants. This whole trying to compare anything Jordan did to what Cam does is jokes. Cam is a punk until further notice. If he grows up he might become worth a ****.

You're a punk until further notice.

Let me know when you have a foundation that feeds the hungry and poor in 2 different city's. Or spend your free time with kids telling them to stay in school.

How you call somebody else a punk for what happens on a football field during a "game". Instead of looking at what he does off the field to help people lets me know you're a *********.

You're a punk until further notice.

Let me know when you have a foundation that feeds the hungry and poor in 2 different city's. Or spend your free time with kids telling them to stay in school.

How you call somebody else a punk for what happens on a football field during a "game". Instead of looking at what he does off the field to help people lets me know you're a *********.

You two jokers are funny as ****! One guy on a message boards opinion about your lame duck QB has you up in arms. You guys take losing as well as your P.O.S QB.

You two jokers are funny as ****! One guy on a message boards opinion about your lame duck QB has you up in arms. You guys take losing as well as your P.O.S QB.

Losing at what your a dumbass. You've already proven it with the towel statment. Best you can do now is crawl back into the hole you came from.