Name 1 Thing Ryan Should Work On This Offseason

Hardyfalcon

Name one thing you think Matt Ryan should work on this offseason. Last year Ryan dedicated his offseason training to improve his arm strength. His arm strength did look mildly better this year. I'm curious to what the fans think he should work on. Personally, I think he needs to work on his mobility this offseason, because when plays broke down he really struggled at extending plays and making plays on the run. So I think some speed and agility training could make Ryan that elite QB everyone wants. What's your opinion?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His vision in my eyes I saw it in a couple of tight games this year he gets to locked in on 1 guy cue Roddy White in the last 2 plays against the 9ers he just didn't look anywhere else.

i would say mobility and reading the field more he seems to make his read before the snap but he needs to be able to make a second option quicker than he does other than scrambling aound looking for it, i think when his first read is covered he takes a little bit too long to find his second option

Yeah I noticed that too, he seemed to have tunnel vision alot. I know its partially by play design but he needs to be faster at looking at his 2nd and 3rd options.

Last offseason I said strength. Apparently he did that.

This season I wouldn't say anything deserves more focus than anything else. He played about as well as you could have asked him to. No QB is flawless.

I think we could have asked him to play a little bit better in the 2nd half of both playoff games. IMO

I think we could have asked him to play a little bit better in the 2nd half of both playoff games. IMO

You mean we could have asked him to make sure Roddy didn't slip...or that he could have made sure to not ACCIDENTALLY not catch the snap that lead to a flukey fumble?

rolleyes.gif

Like I said...no QB is flawless. He made some mistakes like every QB makes mistakes. It's asinine to suggest he's not worked hard enough or is lacking in an area that needs vast improvement.