Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrunkOffFalcohol

Brent Grimes Is Looking Healthy!

62 posts in this topic

GRIMETIME BABY!!

GRIMES/DeCoud( without a broken hand)/ Moore/ Asante will shut down any passing game.

Could you imagine if Grimes is able to come back healthy and Asante plays similarly? Asante essentially shut down his side of the field during a lot of games and Robinson did decent at times, Grimes, if the same as before, will essentially do the same thing Asante did on his side.

....then we'd just have to worry about the slot and TE's. Our weakspot has been over the middle for years.

Jesus, this would be amazing. Grimes was my favorite player when he was healthy. The Achilles injury hurt us...but man, now a lot of teams will likely not give him the type of money he would've commanded otherwise. It sounds callous, but it ALMOST might have been a good thing, though I hate that he had to go through something like that. Could be cap friendly to re-sign him and cut Dunta. It definitely would.

Best news.

On top of being a top 5 corner before he was hurt, he's an awesome guy too. I seriously would give anything to have Grimes back with a more reasonable contract if he could retain his old form. Achilles injuries aren't nearly as bad as they used to be.

So happy if this works out.

GEORGIAfan likes this

I am happy to see him stepping well , I was never worried about that though. I just want to know if he can still jump. That is what made him special.

Exactly, because if he loses THAT, he is virtually worthless......

So let's get this straight, must of y'all say cut dunta and sign grimes to a friendly?

Injury prone/season ending injury vs a guy who rarely misses?

They both got paid the same last year.... Well actually dunta was cheaper

Bawse likes this