Darius Slay Cb Msst

If we are going to win the super bowl next year I have two options 1st with TG go get either Paul Krueger or cliff avril cut Turner trade HD & Drob for picks bring back Grimes and sign Fa running back either Bradshaw or Jackson just off strength experience more in Bradshaw two rings Draft eifert then the rest of the picks defense for the next two years

2nd option w/o tg Cut Turner Grimes Abe trade dunta and hd Sign Krueger or Avril or Vanden Bosch or Osi as de..maybe two if no Abe Sign Hill or Dorsey as dt..either one next to Babs or Peters monster line... Move McClain to nickel and look at Rolando McClain from the raiders cheap young linebacker Trade down 1st round for two 2nd,3rd,4th get extra 6th and 7th rd picks for trading Drob,HD, & possibly Michael Turner.....and this option all depends on if TG didn't return and we cut Abe...

Now with the picks:

2nd: eifert (te) and kawann short(dl)

3rd: top corner and top (rb) Taylor or Lacy

4th: top olb and top (NT)

5th:tyrann mathieu(ST)

6th:ol and wr

7th: lb and lb

If we are going to win the super bowl next year I have two options 1st with TG go get either Paul Krueger or cliff avril cut Turner trade HD & Drob for picks bring back Grimes and sign Fa running back either Bradshaw or Jackson just off strength experience more in Bradshaw two rings Draft eifert then the rest of the picks defense for the next two years

2nd option w/o tg Cut Turner Grimes Abe trade dunta and hd Sign Krueger or Avril or Vanden Bosch or Osi as de..maybe two if no Abe Sign Hill or Dorsey as dt..either one next to Babs or Peters monster line... Move McClain to nickel and look at Rolando McClain from the raiders cheap young linebacker Trade down 1st round for two 2nd,3rd,4th get extra 6th and 7th rd picks for trading Drob,HD, & possibly Michael Turner.....and this option all depends on if TG didn't return and we cut Abe...

Now with the picks:

2nd: eifert (te) and kawann short(dl)

3rd: top corner and top (rb) Taylor or Lacy

4th: top olb and top (NT)

5th:tyrann mathieu(ST)

6th:ol and wr

7th: lb and lb

Dude. Stop pasting this into every new thread that pops up. Jeez, you'd think that if somebody intended to copy something to paste multiple times that they'd at least proofread it so it appears somewhat articulate.

I like slay, hes one of my favorite players in this draft and very underrated, i would be happy with him in the third or fourth, not a second though lol.

How many ppl remember that Slay was a RB coming out of Troup HS? Reminds me a lot of Kareem Jackson. That being said, I love him as a 3rd rounder!