If You Had To Keep One.....grimes Or Dunta!....who Would It Be?

The thing is, who knows how Grimes will be after his injury--and I'm speaking as a Grimes lover.

Also, even if healthy, we don't know how or whether he fits into Nolan's scheme. Maybe he wants someone bigger

Dunta did better this season than I expected, but I'm still not in love with his play especially at the cost.

Personally, I prefer old Grimes to Dunta, but who knows?

If we are going to win the super bowl next year I have two options 1st with TG go get either Paul Krueger or cliff avril cut Turner trade HD & Drob for picks bring back Grimes and sign Fa running back either Bradshaw or Jackson just off strength experience more in Bradshaw two rings Draft eifert then the rest of the picks defense for the next two years

2nd option w/o tg Cut Turner Grimes Abe trade dunta and hd Sign Krueger or Avril or Vanden Bosch or Osi as de..maybe two if no Abe Sign Hill or Dorsey as dt..either one next to Babs or Peters monster line... Move McClain to nickel and look at Rolando McClain from the raiders cheap young linebacker Trade down 1st round for two 2nd,3rd,4th get extra 6th and 7th rd picks for trading Drob,HD, & possibly Michael Turner.....and this option all depends on if TG didn't return and we cut Abe...

Now with the picks:

2nd: eifert (te) and kawann short(dl)

3rd: top corner and top (rb) Taylor or Lacy

4th: top olb and top (NT)

5th:tyrann mathieu(ST)

6th:ol and wr

7th: lb and lb

You seriously asked this question to this message board knowing that almost everyone wants dunta gone.

I dont think everyone want him gone.... If we could keep him for 3 mil... I would love for him to stay..... Its all about the salary cap.....

But just being real... Its not close between him and Grimes.... You always go with the biggest playmaker

I dont think everyone want him gone.... If we could keep him for 3 mil... I would love for him to stay..... Its all about the salary cap.....

But just being real... Its not close between him and Grimes.... You always go with the biggest playmaker

I've been reading posts and threads for the last 2 years where people have begged the FO to cut this man because he's not living up to his contract by their standards yet coach Smith has publicly stated that he is more than pleased with Dunta on numerous occasions. I have no problem with him and he actually played pretty good this year outside of a few miscues, but at the same time we went 13-3 with a very very small contribution from Grimes and for the most part our secondary looked pretty damm good so it could go either way with me. I'm no Grimes fan but the little guy has done his thing but based on what happened this year alone without him, I see no reason why we can't continue having success without him. Let's not forget Eric Wright will be available this year as well and may want to play in the A

I've been reading posts and threads for the last 2 years where people have begged the FO to cut this man because he's not living up to his contract by their standards yet coach Smith has publicly stated that he is more than pleased with Dunta on numerous occasions. I have no problem with him and he actually played pretty good this year outside of a few miscues, but at the same time we went 13-3 with a very very small contribution from Grimes and for the most part our secondary looked pretty damm good so it could go either way with me. I'm no Grimes fan but the little guy has done his thing but based on what happened this year alone without him, I see no reason why we can't continue having success without him. Let's not forget Eric Wright will be available this year as well and may want to play in the A

His question was... Who would you pick... Grimes or Dunta.... Thats the OP question... It wasnt what would you do with the CB position..... Its asking which player....

Im saying... If the pay scale is even... Grimes is my pick because he is the better player..... Now if Grimes is getting big money and we can get Dunta for around 4 mil..... I would pick Dunta because the money do factor in and whats our team overall did this year factor in.

But his question is Dunta or Grimes.

His question was... Who would you pick... Grimes or Dunta.... Thats the OP question... It wasnt what would you do with the CB position..... Its asking which player....

Im saying... If the pay scale is even... Grimes is my pick because he is the better player..... Now if Grimes is getting big money and we can get Dunta for around 4 mil..... I would pick Dunta because the money do factor in and whats our team overall did this year factor in.

But his question is Dunta or Grimes.

please don't reply to me like I am a child. I clearly understand what the OP said and I said that it could go either way with me. Seeing that we went 13-3 with a small contribution from Grimes then dueces. In the event the staff gives both their walking papers, which is possible, I was just throwing a name out there who could possibly replace them in the line up.

please don't reply to me like I am a child. I clearly understand what the OP said and I said that it could go either way with me. Seeing that we went 13-3 with a small contribution from Grimes then dueces. In the event the staff gives both their walking papers, which is possible, I was just throwing a name out there who could possibly replace them in the line up.

Calm down... Not talking to you like a child... Its not like that... Its all g.... I replied to his post and you plied to my reply of his post... So i was explaining why i said what i said.

I get it.. We made it far without Grimes....Thats why i wouldnt be suprised if we let Dunta and Grimes Walk.... Use that money on a FA DE and just draft a CB in the early rounds to come in and play with Asante and McClain.

To the OP topic.. I think Grimes is a better CB then Dunta ..... If it came down to the 2.

Calm down... Not talking to you like a child... Its not like that... Its all g.... I replied to his post and you plied to my reply of his post... So i was explaining why i said what i said.

I get it.. We made it far without Grimes....Thats why i wouldnt be suprised if we let Dunta and Grimes Walk.... Use that money on a FA DE and just draft a CB in the early rounds to come in and play with Asante and McClain.

To the OP topic.. I think Grimes is a better CB then Dunta ..... If it came down to the 2.

actually I replied to your reply to my post, not his. I'm calm but if you read what you said the way I read it you would probably have taken it the same way. Had dunta struggled big time then I would welcome Grimes back with no problem but dunta was actually pretty solid this year. All 3 corners had their faults but asante was the only one to make up for his with his INTs lol.