My Free Agent/mock Draft

trucking

Free Agents

Henry Melton-DT

Osi Umenyiora-DE

Jermon Bushrod-OT

Draft

1st rd -- Eddie Lacy-rb (Best power back since William Andrews)

2nd rd - Jordan Hill-dt (Best tackling dt in this year's draft)

3rd rd - Jon Bostic-ilb (he will be a steal here)

4th rd - Philip Lutzenkirchen-te(could be the best TE in this draft)

5th rd - Xavier Nixon-ot

6th rd - Ace Sanders-wr(great punt returner)

7th rd- David Bass-de(this guy is a beast!)

Super Bowl Baby!!

Sorry Bro your spending $$$$ we don't have and with it being deep on the defensive side in the draft I pretty much eliminate all of your FA choices.

The only FA's we get are the ones we already have on the roster.

If I were to add anyone its a mid tier deal to Detroits Sammie Lee Hill.

you eliminate AB, Vance Walker and Michael Turner will give us some wiggle room.

If we are going to win the super bowl next year I have two options 1st with TG go get either Paul Krueger or cliff avril cut Turner trade HD RESTRUCTURE Drob bring back Grimes and sign Fa running back either Bradshaw or Jackson just off strength experience more in Bradshaw two rings Draft eifert then our future rb and the rest of the picks defense for the next two years

2nd option w/o tg Cut Turner Abe trade dunta and hd Sign Krueger/Avril and/or kvb/osi Sign hill and Bradshaw Move McClain to nickel and look at Rolando McClain from the raiders cheap young linebacker Trade down 1st round for two second round Get eifert and top Corner on board Stephan Taylor or lacy 3rd round And the rest of the picks and next year picks On defense

No to most of it. Don't want Osi, don't want Bushrod. Not to Lacy in the 1st.

There are only 2 rbs in this year's draft who can get you the tough yards behind our soft OL....Eddie Lacy and Le'Veon Bell.

Sorry but we need Lacy more than you think. Our DL need a major overhaul or we will be watching another team in the super bowl in 2014

There are only 2 rbs in this year's draft who can get you the tough yards behind our soft OL....Eddie Lacy and Le'Veon Bell.

Sorry but we need Lacy more than you think. Our DL need a major overhaul or we will be watching another team in the super bowl in 2014

Agree. Our DL. Not a RB. Round 1 is the best place to find an immediately effective D linemen. Your second sentence makes no sense, as you have us picking up a RB but then state that our DL needs the most work.

We don't NEED Lacy. We NEED to beef up our DL.

Agree. Our DL. Not a RB. Round 1 is the best place to find an immediately effective D linemen. Your second sentence makes no sense, as you have us picking up a RB but then state that our DL needs the most work.

We don't NEED Lacy. We NEED to beef up our DL.

You're right....I meant to say that the offense need a rb more so than anything else but I doubt Lacy will be there in the 2nd rd when we select.....the only DTs I would touch in the 1st rd are Sheldon Richardson, Star Lotulelei, Jesse Williams, Sharrif Floyd but I doubt any of them will be there by time we make our selection.

Check out Jordan Hill.....he's a BEAST!

http://youtu.be/rWFZ2PKWJ8s

Guest King Jigsaw

I think you were a bit on the embellishing side with some of your tags. Saying the Auburn TE best in this class? No way. Definitely not better than Ertz, Kelce, or Eifort. Probably not better than Sims, even.