Karma In Effect

MoFalcons

2011- Pats beat Ravens b/c of drop pass by Lee Evans and missed kick, but then Pats go on to lose on a dropped pass by Welker to Giants in Super Bowl.

2012-Falcons lose to 49ers because of non-call by refs of defensive holding on Roddy, but then 49ers go on to lose on a non-call by refs of defensive holding on Crabtree...

Something mystical is gonna go down in 2013, hopefully Karma is on the Falcons side for Super Bowl XLVIII !!!!!

ain't no such thing. I thought this year that the football gods would be kind to us since the ball always tends to bounce against us in the play-offs. Lo & behold the ball once again bounced against us & the football gods were cruel to us yet again. but the football gods also found a way to rub it in by having the 49ers lose in an ironic twist.

I wish they were playing the Eagles in Philly for their home opener for this upcoming season ... but they're not sad.png

2012 Eagles Home Op - Baltimore (won SB)

2011 Eagles Home Op - Giants (won SB)

2010 Eagles Home Op - Green Bay (won SB)

2009 Eagles Home Op - Saints (won SB)

If this trend continues, one of these teams will be your next SB Champ: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Washington, Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, San Diego, Arizona. I can only imagine the war going on behind the scenes with all these teams trying to play Philly's home opener

Edited by HotLantaFalcon

Prove it.

What and who are the entities who give out "karma"? Is there A "Good Karma" entity and "Bad Karma" entity? Do they just sit,float,swim waiting to give out said "karma"? Where are they from? Out of all the people in the world how do they give out all this karma at one time? Cause I'm pretty sure there are alot of people doing good and bad things all at one time. Does the "Good Karma" entity give out the "bad karma" and vica versa?

Doesn't make sense my friend

What and who are the entities who give out "karma"? Is there A "Good Karma" entity and "Bad Karma" entity? Do they just sit,float,swim waiting to give out said "karma"? Where are they from? Out of all the people in the world how do they give out all this karma at one time? Cause I'm pretty sure there are alot of people doing good and bad things all at one time. Does the "Good Karma" entity give out the "bad karma" and vica versa?

Doesn't make sense my friend

The fact that things like OP mentioned happen mean there is more evidence to suggest karma exists than there is to prove it does not.

The fact that things like OP mentioned happen mean there is more evidence to suggest karma exists than there is to prove it does not.

No that's called Irony

And Why would the Pats deserve this "bad" karma for Evans dropping a pass and B-more's field goal kicker missing? That doesn't seem fair

Edited by Sleepy27