No Afc Fans Here?

JabooAlwaysWins

I know this is a Falcons board and I understand that they are in the NFC hence why we have NFCE fans here...but it's kinda funny that there aren't any AFC teams here. It's like missing half of NFL content. We might see threads like "Why Dalton is better than Ryan" or "Brees is better than Peyton" and all that good stuff. I've had myself full of NFC quarrels and I'm kind of curious too see when the AFC is inserted into the mix.

hmmm

I really don't think I've seen any AFCers here.

The way RC post things about their teams is very interesting. It isn't bland and if someone is bsing then they are usually rebutted. I learned a ton about the Cowboys and the Falcons when I joined...it's just I don't assimilate the same things from the AFC.

What's an AFC? Atlanta Fried Chicken?

Nah, but seriously I think I saw a Ravens fan here briefly a while back.

I see why they wouldn't be here because they aren't relevant. But so are the NFCE technically but their posters have made them so. It's weird not to see any AFC fans in the place I usually most spend time at regarding the NFL. In a matter of fact, niether the NFCN nor the NFCW isn't represented here either.

I see why they wouldn't be here because they aren't relevant. But so are the NFCE technically but their posters have made them so. It's weird not to see any AFC fans in the place I usually most spend time at regarding the NFL. In a matter of fact, niether the NFCN nor the NFCW isn't represented here either.

Bucs board not good enough? I have went through some of the other teams message boards and some are down right horrible.

It would be a little strange to see a afc fan this board constantly. There was some trolling Seahawk and 49ner fans during the playoffs.

Bucs board not good enough? I have went through some of the other teams message boards and some are down right horrible.

It would be a little strange to see a afc fan this board constantly. There was some trolling Seahawk and 49ner fans during the playoffs.

tbaybucs is 100x better than taft, but at the time I registered RC had more activity than them at the time.