Jarius Byrd

xSICKxWITHxITx

Hes not the best FS in football that would be eric weddle and ed reed

Dont want him decoud could be just as good eventually

Weddle is nice, but he's more of a SS. He's not as fast or as good in coverage. He's not bad in coverage at all though. Reed could still be considered the best, but he's definetly aging and slowing down. Gets injured a lot.

Weddle is nice, but he's more of a SS. He's not as fast or as good in coverage. He's not bad in coverage at all though. Reed could still be considered the best, but he's definetly aging and slowing down. Gets injured a lot.

Im sorry but if the chargers were calling TD to trade decoud for weddle str8 i would be like take that TD!

Hes not the best FS in football that would be eric weddle and ed reed

Dont want him decoud could be just as good eventually

DeCoud has been in the league longer than Byrd, so it's unlikely he's gonna become a better player in the future. Both him and DeCoud are not best suited to playing SS, so would be counterproductive replacing Willy Mo with Byrd, even if he is a good player

it would be cheaper to keep Moore in ATL than to bring Byrd to ATL.

I am hoping they ink Moore before he gets to go test the waters honestly. His injuries should make his deal a bargain compared to his talent level.

I thnk he is a top 5 safety in the NFL, he just hasnt gotten enough healthy time on the field to make people notice.

I honeslt expect our starting 4 DBs to be made of all current Falcons.

Samuel

Moore

DeCoud

Grimes, Robinson or McClain

Ideally to me, w would cut Dunta, re-sign Grimes and keep McClain to play nickle. The plan was Samuel an Grimes outside with Dunta in the NB spot, it is just done with less of a cap hit this way.

DeCoud has been in the league longer than Byrd, so it's unlikely he's gonna become a better player in the future. Both him and DeCoud are not best suited to playing SS, so would be counterproductive replacing Willy Mo with Byrd, even if he is a good player

Byrd would be a FS not strong

If the team were to move on from Moore I would hope they would try to get Golston. We could use a guy who strikes fear AND knows how to tackle.

I dont think any of the top safeties will change teams though, with the exception of maybe Ed Reed. Rumor is he and NE have a liking to each other.

If I were Byrd though, I would be lookig to leave Buffalo. Crap weather, crap city life, and crap team.