Report: Falcons Owner Blank Served With Divorce Papers

Mega Flare

Report: Falcons owner Blank served with divorce papers (Atlanta Business Chronicle)

I wonder how this will affect the stadium funding and free agency?

This is actually old news, but since you didn't read the article you posted and then threw out the Dodgers logo:

The papers said the union is "irretrievably broken," and that the parties have reached a confidential settlement agreement.

This story broke 5 days ago, in 2013 that's really old news:

http://www.tmz.com/2...r-wife-divorce/

I wish them both luck sometimes the age gap in marriages can lead to differences. They're both really decent individuals and they should be happy in life.

Also keep in mind we knew they were divorcing since last summer. This is just the legal formality part of it.

So in summary this exact story is 5 days old and we've already known they were getting divorced for months. n

Edited by MAD597

This is actually old news, but since you didn't read the article you posted and then threw out the Dodgers logo:

This story broke 5 days ago, in 2013 that's really old news:

http://www.tmz.com/2...r-wife-divorce/

I wish them both luck sometimes the age gap in marriages can lead to differences. They're both really decent individuals and they should be happy in life.

I'd heard of it before too, but I thought this was his new wife since it had been so long! My bad, bros! U mad?