Stepfan Taylor Running Back Stanford

Ethanga62890

ehh i'm personally not a fan of Taylor. He doesn't really seem to have much explosiveness or acceleration, just one speed. And a lot of those runs in the video he got tackled right at first contact, and a few goal line/short yardage situations he got stuffed. I would prefer someone else..yeah hes solid but just doenst do it for me

Edited by FalcNdubO

easily the most versatile back ? I wouldn't agree their, for our offense I'd much rather Randle or Gillislee, can score from anywhere on the field and breaks tackles, both are great at catching the ball out of the backfield and both pick up blitzes well. That being said, I wouldn't be mad if we got Taylor, I just prefer Randle or Gillislee

ehh i'm personally not a fan of Taylor. He doesn't really seem to have much explosiveness or acceleration, just one speed. And a lot of those runs in the video he got tackled right at first contact, and a few goal line/short yardage situations he got stuffed. I would prefer someone else..yeah hes solid but just doenst do it for me

Dude breaks tackles.

easily the most versatile back ? I wouldn't agree their, for our offense I'd much rather Randle or Gillislee, can score from anywhere on the field and breaks tackles, both are great at catching the ball out of the backfield and both pick up blitzes well. That being said, I wouldn't be mad if we got Taylor, I just prefer Randle or Gillislee

See to me, I don't see Gillislee or Randle as 3 down backs. When I watch tape on either of these 2, they always want to bounce it outside and more often than not go down after the first contact.

Taylor is a 3 down back, whilst not my favorite back in the draft, he does do everything well.

My sentiments exactly! I'm glad many of you aren't selecting players for this team. We need a RB with power, speed and agility who will truck you over and doesn't go down at first contact. I'm not impressed with Taylor.

See to me, I don't see Gillislee or Randle as 3 down backs. When I watch tape on either of these 2, they always want to bounce it outside and more often than not go down after the first contact.

Taylor is a 3 down back, whilst not my favorite back in the draft, he does do everything well.

Go back and watch film on Randle....we breaks a good amount of tackles and can run inside...