Osi Cut Loose.......(I Don't Want Him Though)

g-dawg

You see it as old, I see it as experience...you also don't get to superbowls with rookie, inexperienced players..the ravens and 49ers both have experienced players, no extremely young players on the defensive side of the ball..

I don't see him taking vet minimum so it's not worth it IMO, he's not going to be an every down guy

i thought i saw this scroll on nfl network but i'm not seeing it on internet right now ???? maybe I had too much wine tonight?

Granted I was drinking wine too, but I saw it scroll on the bottom of nfl network too while watching total access. Plenty of other FA DE's I'd rather TD look at than Osi. I'd take him on the cheapppp, I'm sure someone will pay him better money somewhere though.

Granted I was drinking wine too, but I saw it scroll on the bottom of nfl network too while watching total access. Plenty of other FA DE's I'd rather TD look at than Osi. I'd take him on the cheapppp, I'm sure someone will pay him better money somewhere though.

were you drinkin' Boones Farm, too? :D

glad to know I was not the only one to see it!

I dont like him honestly. He's a wannabe John Abraham that doesn't play the run half as well. People talk about ray Edwards benefiting from a good d line, look at this cat. Now, he definitely is better than Deadwards but we don't have that much talent here to help him out with.

Who was Osi benefitting from? He was usually the best guy on that DL.

It obviously depends on the price but he is only a year removed from posting 13 sacks in 13 games and he is only 31 which isn't crazy old for a pass rusher.

Now I'm not sure I want him mostly because he will cost at like 6-7 mill but people here acting like he sucks at football is just foolish.

Edited by Cam Topdrew Bottom

Who was Osi benefitting from? He was usually the best guy on that DL.

It obviously depends on the price but he is only a year removed from posting 13 sacks in 13 games and he is only 31 which isn't crazy old for a pass rusher.

Now I'm not sure I want him mostly because he will cost at like 6-7 mill but people here acting like he sucks at football is just foolish.

You know guys named Jason Pierre Paul, Justin Tuck and before that, Hall of Famer Michael Strahan. Brush up on your knowledge bro.

You know guys named Jason Pierre Paul, Justin Tuck and before that, Hall of Famer Michael Strahan. Brush up on your knowledge bro.

He only played like 9 games with stud JPP, he is better then Tuck and Osi didn't break out until Strahan was pretty much done.

From 05-2010 Osi was the Giants best DL.

Brush up on your knowledge bro.