Lane Johnson

Kayoh

Anybody else see a future all-world left tackle in this guy? He reminds me so much of guys like Duane Brown and Jason Peters who played TE early on in their career and as their frame filled out, moved to tackle. I just feel like he's going to be a star in the NFL at the most position on the offensive line within 3 years. Shut down Okafor when Texas played OU.

Seems very promising but you never know with these kinds of guys. Could get destroyed by top DEs in the NFL. He was a QB for christ's sake not long ago.

do you know of any other TEs turned LTs that were ranked as 1st-2nd round talent that were busts? I don't.

do you know of any other TEs turned LTs that were ranked as 1st-2nd round talent that were busts? I don't.

What kind of convoluted metric is that? You've only heard of the success stories, I'm sure a ton try to and fail and we never hear about them.

How about this then: do you know of any other QBs turned TEs turned LTs that ever succeeded in the NFL vs. quality DEs? I don't.