Thomas Decoud Tackling

TheFalconRises

Decoud is much worse of a tackler than robinson, I hope ya'll are kidding. He is hands down the worst tackler on the team, and his horrible arm tackles and stupid helmet tackles should get him cut IMO.

He is a giant shitstorm of fail.

At least he's good defending the deep ball. he's saved our corners' ***** at times from being burnt for a TD.

Guest Negatorris

It just seems to me that DeCoud just doesn't try because he's scared or something. His tackles look half-assed when an offensive player is running at him. He can get interceptions, but I'd like to see him wrap up and blow someone up. That Doug Martin TD run in the final is just so embarrassing for any safety. And Davis made him look weak, breaking all of those pathetic arm tackles. He doesn't need to gain any weight, he just needs to stop tackling like he's scared and step up and get the guy to the ground. I swear if our team completed tackles on first contact, we would have been top 10 when it comes to yards. I think we were almost as bad as the Aints when it came to yards after contact and that's disgraceful.

Scott Case was 6'1" and 188 lbs. Pull up the tapes on him. He could hit and tackle. Trust me.

I'm not necessarily saying its essential to weigh ~205. But in Decouds case like Torris said he looks timid when going in for a tackle. Ten pounds of muscle could increase his confidence when tackling.

Edited by AtlantaFanSince1991