End Of Season Qb Rankings .

BrandonDell_

1.Aaron Rodgers

2.Peyton Manning

3.Tom Brady

4.Drew Brees

5.Matt Ryan

2012 was a breakout season for Matty Ice. Ryan completed 68.6 percent of his passes for 4,719 yards and 32 touchdowns. Ryan was the leader of one of the most explosive offenses in the league with the help of Roddy White, Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez.

Ryan did have some blemishes on an excellent campaign. Ryan had a five interception game against Arizona and a three interception game against Oakland. Other than that he threw six interceptions the rest of the year.

If Ryan can become a better decision-maker and limit his turnovers, he could be on the verge of bringing a title to Atlanta as well as becoming one of the few elite quarterbacks in the NFL.

You can see the rest of the list here

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1516232-end-of-season-rankings-for-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks#/articles/1516232-end-of-season-rankings-for-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks/page/28

How do you really limit your turnovers when you have nearly all of them in just 2 games?

I would say that is pretty limited.

Tom Brady threw like 4 the entire season. Is it just me or is that a ridiculous number for a guy that throws as much as he does? I don't doubt Matt is capable of that but DAAANG.

Tom Brady threw like 4 the entire season. Is it just me or is that a ridiculous number for a guy that throws as much as he does? I don't doubt Matt is capable of that but DAAANG.

Brady is a freak of nature lol. No but seriously, brady is the best QB in the league (in my honest opinion),,,a rare talent.

Take away 2 games Ryan has 6 INT, and in the arizona game alot of those interceptions were tipped passes.

Edited by BrandonDell_

Guest Negatorris

Lol Brady had 8 INTs.

Guest Negatorris

He threw 8 this season. In 2010 he threw four, but a lot of the in-depth analysts types pointed out he had an unusual number of interceptions dropped going through the season. Matt Ryan had the opposite luck in the Arizona game, with 3-4 of those INTs coming off tipped passes and dropped receptions.

Beat me to it.

1) Rodgers

2) Brady

3) Manning

4) Brees

5) Flacco

6) Ryan

7) Roethlisberger

8) Eli Manning

9) Russell Wilson

10) RGIII

I guess it's hard to argue with that. Although Ryan is more consistent than Flacco in the regular season. I would put Ryan at 5 but that's just preference. I think Eli might should be above Big Ben just cause he stays healthy throughout the season and plays more.

I guess it's hard to argue with that. Although Ryan is more consistent than Flacco in the regular season. I would put Ryan at 5 but that's just preference. I think Eli might should be above Big Ben just cause he stays healthy throughout the season and plays more.

Eli just wasn't consistent enough for me to rank him ahead of Ben despite Ben missing three games this year. Giants could have been in the playoffs if Eli wasn't so hot and cold. I would give Ryan the nod over Flacco if Flacco lost the SB but there's no way I can ignore 11 TD's and 0 Int's in the playoffs, tying for the record. That's elite top 5 QB play.

Eli just wasn't consistent enough for me to rank him ahead of Ben despite Ben missing three games this year. Giants could have been in the playoffs if Eli wasn't so hot and cold. I would give Ryan the nod over Flacco if Flacco lost the SB but there's no way I can ignore 11 TD's and 0 Int's in the playoffs, tying for the record. That's elite top 5 QB play.

Flacco is good and deserve respect but just looking at the overall QB over the last 5 years Ryan is a better overall QB. I think thats why most people rank ryan over flacco. 11 TDs with no turnovers is great though. very impressive

Yeah, if Flacco played beastly like that during the regular season too he'd be ranked above Ryan without question. But people make it out to be too important because they're both from the same class. It's like people can't fathom the possibility that BOTH teams got the QB that was right for their team. Eli and Big Ben both came out of the same draft class. They're both REALLY good quarterbacks and they both fit the needs of their team.