Braves-Nation.com

Falconsfan567

I don't know if anyone on here posts on Braves-Nation.com but that place sucks! I only found out about that place because I saw a link to it from someone I talk to on Twitter. I went to the board and found out that a group of people I talk to on Twitter all post on that site. I thought it would be cool.

But it only took me a little over a week to leave there. Every post I made on there got ridiculed and bashed and twisted around to fit whatever opinion they wanted it to fit. Just a bunch of guys around there circle-jerking each other and outsiders are unwelcomed.

This is not just an overreaction on my part to them disagreeing with my opinions. I can handle that fine. I just won't put up with being talked at and bashed and talked to like I don't know a dam thing and that everything I post is wrong even though it's just an opinion. So there's no need to even waste your time trying to post on that board if you aren't already a regular poster. Nubies be dammed.

I don't know if anyone on here posts on Braves-Nation.com but that place sucks! I only found out about that place because I saw a link to it from someone I talk to on Twitter. I went to the board and found out that a group of people I talk to on Twitter all post on that site. I thought it would be cool.

But it only took me a little over a week to leave there. Every post I made on there got ridiculed and bashed and twisted around to fit whatever opinion they wanted it to fit. Just a bunch of guys around there circle-jerking each other and outsiders are unwelcomed.

This is not just an overreaction on my part to them disagreeing with my opinions. I can handle that fine. I just won't put up with being talked at and bashed and talked to like I don't know a dam thing and that everything I post is wrong even though it's just an opinion. So there's no need to even waste your time trying to post on that board if you aren't already a regular poster. Nubies be dammed.

you did not want to be the pivot man in the circle jerk FF.