Giant Players Are Dropping Like Flies- What's Going On In Ny?

falconidae

Can any Giants fan or NY local give me the local reaction to all the cuts?

For example, Think Bradshaw re-signs for less money?

yea Giants team will look alot dif in 2013

not only have they cut

Boley, Canty and Bradshaw

Osi is a FA

Cruz is Rfa I believe

alot of moves being made

but we have seen this before out of um, Strahan retired, Tiki Retired, Plex shoot himself

Giants kept right on chugging along....

we will see I guess

We don't like to get attached to players. laugh.png Gotta cut bait before replaceable players get too expensive.

Bradshaw has a nagging foot injury, plus his fate was signed on 9/2 and sealed on 12/9. Thanks for the memories Ahmad, wish you the best. And From what I hear they never even offered him a chance at a pay cut before they cut him. I don't think he re-signs. I would be over the moon if he does though. My heart is a little hurt by him being cut.

Cruz is not going anywhere.

Boley and Canty, both of them had injury problems last year and are owed around 4-6 million each.

It hurts to see players who contributed to 2 SB rings go, but I trust the FO, so we'll see.

Edited by NYG4

Careers are short lived. He knew Dallas wasnt going anywhere and He got PAID to go to NY, also got a ring.

His retina was torn detached in a bar fight....Dallas took a chance on him....maybe we should have passed. He stuck it to Dallas as soon as he got a chance. Ill forever hate him for it.

Please, he didn't owe Dallas sh*t. This league uses players then discards them when they can't produce anymore. There is no loyalty to the players, so they don't owe loyalty to anyone else.

You guys paid him and he played for you until his contract was up. Fair exchange ain't robbery. He made the best decision for Chris Canty, just like Dallas would have made the best decision for the Dallas Cowboys.

Edited by NYG4

His retina was torn detached in a bar fight....Dallas took a chance on him....maybe we should have passed. He stuck it to Dallas as soon as he got a chance. Ill forever hate him for it.

You mean the cowboys took a chance on a player that was in an alcohol related incident? By that, every player who comes through town should be in debted to the cowboys forever

Welcome to the business side of the NFL. Here today, gone tomorrow.

The league is very much a what have you done for me lately league by no fault of the teams themselves. Salary caps hamper teams and decisions must be made. Smart teams move along.

Stars make the big bucks and fill the top 10-12 slots on the roster. After that is giving all the remaining monkeys a few peanuts.