2013 Nfc South Predictions?

BrandonDell_

Try to answer these questions from a non-homer stand point.

1.Who will win the division this upcoming season? What are your 2013 division standing?

2. Who will have the Best Offense?

3. Who will have best Defense?

I think the Panthers may be really good next season. They ended the season swinging, they could be dangerous.

But I see the falcons winning the division

1,Falcons 12-4

2.Saints 10-6

3.Panthers 10-6 or 9-7

4. Bucs 8-8

Bucs in 2nd?

That's what I wrote. Idk the Saints just aren't that good in my opinion. You take Drew Brees of that team and they aren't worth a sh*t. I think the Succs made some improvement last season. If they draft well again this year they good be pretty decent.

I mean if you want me to just write the exact same thing you did I can do that for you, but you asked for my prediction so I gave it to you. I'm sure no one thought the Giants would miss the playoffs this year and look at them. They are FAR AND AWAY a better overall team than the taints

I mean if you want me to just write the exact same thing you did I can do that for you, but you asked for my prediction so I gave it to you. I'm sure no one thought the Giants would miss the playoffs this year and look at them. They are FAR AND AWAY a better overall team than the taints

Lol Calm down bro, I posted the topic to hear diffrent opinions. I was just curious to why you had the bucs in 2nd....

Falcons to win division.

Falcons 11-5

Panthers 9-7

Saints 9-7

Bucs 6-10

Saints will have the best offense because they never let up and Payton is back and a good coach (pains me to type that sentence)

Bucs will have best D, they play physical and have some serious talent up front.

I think our offense may be considered more efficient (score when they need to)

And our defense with a pass rush (please god let this be the year we ACTUALLY get a pass rush other then #55) could be dangerous, our back 4 are good/great and if the QB is under duress its a recipe for turnovers.

Cant wait for the draft.

My predictions:

- Bucs will draft well and the defense will be killer, but Josh simply isn't that guy for them and it'll show again this season.

- Bluekitties will improve, Cam will mature, and they'll become less of a walkover team. Strong open to their season followed by some post-bye see-sawing.

- Aints will experience growing pains on defensive side, while Drew will be uncharacteristically inconsistent.

1. Falcons: 12-4

2. Panthers: 9-7

3. Saints: 8-8

4. Bucs: 7-9

Best offense -- Falcons

Best defense -- Bucs

It will be between the Falcons and the Panthers. Everyone is getting caught up with Payton coming back to the Saints, but their defense is still horrendous and they have only two years to build a good and cheap one because Brees' cap hit is going to balloon at that point. I just don't see it happening. It seems like they're back to where they were before the 2009 season: Great offense, terrible defense, overall a mediocre team. I also don't believe in the Bucs. They have flashes of greatness but once they hit a bump in the road they quit. Their secondary is also still awful and it's not like that's their only need.

Meanwhile, the Falcons have the right people in place to build the defense into something and fill the couple of holes on offense to make it a more complete unit. Likewise, the Panthers had one of the most underrated defenses in the league last season and it's only going to get better while they continue to fill it with talent and their offense took off once they stopped forcing the read option at all times.

Edited by Psychic Gibbon

1 Falcons 10-6

2 Bucs. 9-7. Tie breaker

3 Saints. 9-7

4 Panthers 8-8

Our six losses

Vs pats, bucs

@ green bay, nola, san fran, carolina

4 seed and we win the superbowl. Just saying. Its a tough schedule but prepares us for the playoffs.

Were not losing to the pats. We play well vs pocket passers at home. Also think sf will be revenge game where we win! 12-4

Guest Negatorris

It won't be as easy to win the division as this season, but we will still win it. All the teams will be better. The Saints will still have no defense, and they might even have to release some players just so they can keep pumping in a bunch of money for Brees.

Falcons 11-5 or 13-3

Panthers 9-7

Saints 8-8 or 9-7

Bucs 8-8