Yo Gritz !

Karst41

Really love that my personal stalker showed up in the thread. You aren't ish on this MB until you have your own toadie stalker.....

I'm taking Okafor with that first pick. The Falcons can't seriously continue to screw around with projects at that other DE slot. Okafor is unusual for such a lanky-type body type DE in that he holds the edge pretty well against the run.

and karst, you're wrong that I wanted Ryan brother...I wanted a Dorsey-Brohm combo.

Really love that my personal stalker showed up in the thread. You aren't ish on this MB until you have your own toadie stalker.....

I'm taking Okafor with that first pick. The Falcons can't seriously continue to screw around with projects at that other DE slot. Okafor is unusual for such a lanky-type body type DE in that he holds the edge pretty well against the run.

and karst, you're wrong that I wanted Ryan brother...I wanted a Dorsey-Brohm combo.

well I gotta be honest. Grandaddy owns a produce stand And I never fail to keep tabs on such a 'tater artist.

C'mon Gritz get some Georgia boyz up n here.

Start with my man Ogletree for starters with a taste of Washington later on in the draft.

I can't lie...I like Alec's speed.....and if we do go into a full fledged 3-4 he even has some serious potential as an off the edge rusher......

WOW.. Dorsey-Brohm. I cant lie, I was going with these guys too. Hindsight my man, hindsight.

I can't lie...I like Alec's speed.....and if we do go into a full fledged 3-4 he even has some serious potential as an off the edge rusher......

Thank God Gritz where do you think realistically if he falls do the Falcons seriously take a chance and go get him.

For me I'm thinking if he hits the 20s I pull the trigger.

He just seems to be always around the ball and has play maker at the next level written all over him.

Thank God Gritz where do you think realistically if he falls do the Falcons seriously take a chance and go get him.

For me I'm thinking if he hits the 20s I pull the trigger.

He just seems to be always around the ball and has play maker at the next level written all over him.

Depends on how much it would cost us....If he lasted until 23rd or 24th pick I'd try to make that deal....

Depends on how much it would cost us....If he lasted until 23rd or 24th pick I'd try to make that deal....

I saw you liked Okafor earlier in this thread I've watched a bit of film of this guy and just nothing jumps off the page at me about this guy.

He isn't extremely quick or strong doesn't really have an array of pass rush moves as you can tell I don't really have alot of love for him at #30 I was just wondering why all the love and what you are seeing when you watch film of Okafor.

I saw you liked Okafor earlier in this thread I've watched a bit of film of this guy and just nothing jumps off the page at me about this guy.

He isn't extremely quick or strong doesn't really have an array of pass rush moves as you can tell I don't really have alot of love for him at #30 I was just wondering why all the love and what you are seeing when you watch film of Okafor.

I like Okafor's consistency. I know that he doesn't possess the freakish skills of an Ansah or even Margus Hunt, but both of those latter guys are still raw.

Specifically what I like about Okafor is his hand fighting and his ability to use both his hands and his arms to get tackles off of him...has a decent base (against the run) for a rangy frame guy too.

I'd prefer Dontae Jones over Okafor but I don't think he'll be there....and the bust potential of Ansah and Hunt scare me a bit.

I like Okafor's consistency. I know that he doesn't possess the freakish skills of an Ansah or even Margus Hunt, but both of those latter guys are still raw.

Specifically what I like about Okafor is his hand fighting and his ability to use both his hands and his arms to get tackles off of him...has a decent base (against the run) for a rangy frame guy too.

I'd prefer Dontae Jones over Okafor but I don't think he'll be there....and the bust potential of Ansah and Hunt scare me a bit.

Okafor is, in every way, a high floor, low ceiling prospect. He's probably the most "pro ready" of any of the top DE prospects in this draft, so he could come in and, imo, immediately start at LDE. The downside to him is that he doesn't look to have a lot of growing room, so, while he'll give you quick returns, he probably won't grow into a starting RDE later on down the line. So it's a trade off, you get an immediate and longterm starter at LDE but you still need a RDE for later on. Honestly, it's that low perceived ceiling that's turned me off from him up till now, but he's starting to grow on me.