Credit Where It's Due

frankyfine

they seem to call everyone Swift, lol.

they believe everyone who hates on Matt Ryan is Swift.

if you didn't know, Swift was notorious for making thread after thread bashing Matt Ryan. anyone who "DARES" question him as a QB is called a Swift alt.

[swift has been banned twice now, as "Swift" and as "daybumper"]

Edited by #1WilliamMooreFan

they believe everyone who hates on Matt Ryan is Swift.

if you didn't know, Swift was notorious for making thread after thread bashing Matt Ryan. anyone who "DARES" question him as a QB is called a Swift alt.

[swift has been banned twice now, as "Swift" and as "daybumper"]

I lurked here for a while before posting, but I have seen him on other Falcons boards. Dude is a trip and WAY up in these guys heads.

im not defending all of tatf here, because theres some skrate up doofuses there, but when people like swift, and yes, you Franky, pop into threads to **** on a falcon fans discussion, its a little annoying, because sometimes, people like me , enjoy reading other fans thoughts, versus message board yo momma.

maybe some people are chugging the kool-aid, so what? does it bother you that much that you feel compelled to go on a trollin spree?

im not defending all of tatf here, because theres some skrate up doofuses there, but when people like swift, and yes, you Franky, pop into threads to **** on a falcon fans discussion, its a little annoying, because sometimes, people like me , enjoy reading other fans thoughts, versus message board yo momma.

maybe some people are chugging the kool-aid, so what? does it bother you that much that you feel compelled to go on a trollin spree?

this....

the tatf stuff is getting old.

LOL, ever notice its always the Fslcon fans who are least secure and butt hurt?All the other fans of other teams just seem to come here to kick back and hav a little fun, but then here's ol schleprock falcon fan wowsy wowsy woo wooing all over the party.

I think its that "no super bowl" rage coming out.

LOL, ever notice its always the Fslcon fans who are least secure and butt hurt?All the other fans of other teams just seem to come here to kick back and hav a little fun, but then here's ol schleprock falcon fan wowsy wowsy woo wooing all over the party.

falcon fans been here all season... same can't be said for most others except a select few around here.

Calling you out for a doosh noz is my way of kicking back and having fun. Does that bother you? wanna know what bothers me? the word "schleprock" and the phrase "wowsy wowsy woo wooing"

seriously, what is that

Calling you out for a doosh noz is my way of kicking back and having fun. Does that bother you? wanna know what bothers me? the word "schleprock" and the phrase "wowsy wowsy woo wooing"

seriously, what is that

wowsy wowsy woowoo was his phrase He was a depressed miserabl character from the Flinstones/ Pebbles and Bam Bam

Bad-Luck-Schleprock_yahoo.jpg