Message Board Gm's

For all the GM's on this board, can you tell the rest of us what the Falcons WILL do in the offseason in terms of cuts, releases, player signings, etc. This should help the rest of us in knowing who doesn't know what the h*ll they're talking about from who does. I for one keep my mouth shut because I'm not good with cap #'s and that sort of thing and never really studied it, but I'll make a prediction that Turner won't be back because he's in the decline and we need a younger version of him with a lot of burst.

I'd prefer people to pretend they're picking players where the falcons are in the draft so we can look back next year or the year after and compare them to TD, cause they all like to say how they'd have drafted clay Mathews and they seen cruz coming a mile away and so on.

Yup. Seen that crap on this board too many times

Guest Negatorris

I'd prefer people to pretend they're picking players where the falcons are in the draft so we can look back next year or the year after and compare them to TD, cause they all like to say how they'd have drafted clay Mathews and they seen cruz coming a mile away and so on.

Lol I remember the first game of the year (Cowboys @ Giants) where Demarco Murray had a good game, and some bum made a thread bashing TD for not drafting him. Things like this happened multiple times last season, it was funny. I'm sure it'll happen again.

I thought roddy was a ******** pick considering we had spent first rounders on Jenkins and price. Go figure!

I wasn't on the messageboard then but I thought roddy was a bad pick - and looked like I was right after the first two years.........Roddy has been the best WR in NFL over last 5 years - his numbers almost identical to Calvin Johnson's.

I just got on this board this year, so i cant be bashed, hehehe but im sure its comin lol. Ive posted my share of mock offseasons on this thing. It'll probably come back to kick me in the rear lol.

well at least Ole Miss will have their "pro-team" w/ you guys paying all your players like Ndkimdeche and Tunsil :D

i called matt ryan in 08, dont remember who we got in 09 not even sure i watched the draft, i wanted eric berry in 10 but he went to kc earlier and im happy with spoon,no one saw julio coming and i still think its a good move and still think we would have went after fitz if not for the lock out, 2012 no first rd,and this year idk who but i almost bet its a hb

Who else was on the Glenn Dorsey Train?

Don't be shy.

I hit on most of my picks and i missed hard on that one lmao

I was on it for sure...lol. Our D line has been a concern since way back then. I also thought Shock was gonna rehab and be alright. It's why I'm not the GM.

Also thought Matt was a miss because he seemed turnover happy in college. Made me a believer with his first shot to MJ12 though. Matt is Da Future and Da Right Now!!!

Who else was on the Glenn Dorsey Train?

Don't be shy.

I hit on most of my picks and i missed hard on that one lmao

i was. hey! we can get him this year in free agency,lol.

was hating ryan pick since i thought team was in total rebuild mode, and wanted the d/o lines to be built first so we can draft a qb in the next draft or 2. thought ryan was an ok qb prospect, and the previous draft of jabustus/bust quinn, i figure ryan would do the same. after that first pass to jenkins for a td, i was on the ryan train.

now i would like to see this year best dline guy taken first round or best rb. i trust TD now, and know the pick isn't going to be a total bust.

i called matt ryan in 08, dont remember who we got in 09 not even sure i watched the draft, i wanted eric berry in 10 but he went to kc earlier and im happy with spoon,no one saw julio coming and i still think its a good move and still think we would have went after fitz if not for the lock out, 2012 no first rd,and this year idk who but i almost bet its a hb

Peria Jerry was the 09 pick

I wasn't on this board then but I wanted McFadden. I'm from Arkansas and a diehard razorbacks' fan. I thought Ryan was an okay QB but not franchise worthy, just a filler until the right one came along.

With McFadden's injuries and Ryan's 5 str8 winning seasons, I was wrong. I still think McFadden is a great player, he just can't stay healthy.