Round 4-7 Rbs

WOR

Im just looking to get some info on some of the lower round RBs and Im sure y'all have already researched and picked apart some choices. If you could post names and a few facts about each one you are interested in it would be much appreciated!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

Stepfan Taylor

Mike Gillislee

Lonnie Pryor

And maybe Ray Graham.. I wish he didn't get hurt, because the old Ray Graham would be a 1st or 2nd rounder.

Joseph Randle !!!! please lol but seriously him Mike Gillislee, Stepfan Taylor are all solid options Ray Graham as well, Lattimore would be hard to take, huge risk reward tho.

Yeah I probably wouldn't take Lattimore until the 5th round and after, because we have other needs to fill before then. And I would love to get Randle, I figure he'll be a 3rd rounder though.

Yeah I probably wouldn't take Lattimore until the 5th round and after, because we have other needs to fill before then. And I would love to get Randle, I figure he'll be a 3rd rounder though.

He has a 3rd fourth round grade, but I'd take him in the third if it looked like he was going to be taken their. Solid back and is great in blitz pickup. Runs well out of the system we run as well.

Lattimore in round 3 or later could be a great pick. PUP him to start and roll with Rodgers and Snelling until he heals up. If AP and Mike Bush ca make the comebacks they did from big time knee injuries, (also McGahee coming out of the U) no reason to believe Lattimore wont be running again sometime next season.

lots of good rbs will slip into the later rounds. remember quizz was suppose to be a 3rd-4th round guy who dropped to the 5th.

It's true, you can get a RB late, but it's no mystery why Quizz fell. It's because after his initial burst, he is really a pretty slow guy.

where do you guys see Joseph Randle going? I like him - think we would have to take him with our 3rd rounder to get him - wish our comp. pick for Lofton was a 3rd rounder instead of 4th.

he apparently has a 3rd 4th round grade, I wouldn't mind taking him in the third tho, just cause I think we get a TE in free agency.

he apparently has a 3rd 4th round grade, I wouldn't mind taking him in the third tho, just cause I think we get a TE in free agency.

yeah, I like Randle's combination of size, long speed and pass-catching. I think Falcons want a #1 back who can catch passes to pair with Quizz who is our #2 3rd down back who also can catch passes - this makes the Falcons offense more multiple and harder to defend.

Jesus can u guys stop pushing Pryor. Eddie gran (fsu rb coach) is one of the best to ever do it. Developed Cadillac/Ronnie. There is a reason your only highlights of Pryor are from the northern Illinois game. He could only crack the rotation when Thompson got hurt and their d was god awful and severely overmatched. I PROMISE u will be disappointed.

Jesus can u guys stop pushing Pryor. Eddie gran (fsu rb coach) is one of the best to ever do it. Developed Cadillac/Ronnie. There is a reason your only highlights of Pryor are from the northern Illinois game. He could only crack the rotation when Thompson got hurt and their d was god awful and severely overmatched. I PROMISE u will be disappointed.

:) Maybe, but I say the same for many of these guys available 3-7