Way To Represent Georgia!

Tuggle'2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake.

But leave it to Georgians to think one state out of fifty is 37% of a vote.

Leave it to an idiot who spends all his time on a rival site to not read a map graph correctly. The color only means majority of votes per state. It just says that more people in Georgia voted in one direction compared to more people in another for the rest of the country.

I really feel bad for you as a person if you really needed that explained. Please stay in school because you definitely need it champ. laugh.png

Leave it to an idiot who spends all his time on a rival site to not read a map graph correctly. The color only means majority of votes per state. It just says that more people in Georgia voted in one direction compared to more people in another for the rest of the country.

I really feel bad for you as a person if you really needed that explained. Please stay in school because you definitely need it champ. laugh.png

Is Franky his boyfriend, or does he consider himself to be fine ? ...that my friends , is the 64,000$ question ....