Would Todd Grantham Be A Good Fit For Nola?

Kevo

well we heard a month ago Saints were going to a 3-4

why they said that then is Beyond me

I would have atleast made a run at a 4-3 guy like Dungy, H Edwards or Lovey before I started telling 4-3 Ends and LBs to sell their homes , not to mention the Fact they have alot invested in those guys over the last 4 yrs in Picks and FA dollars...

that was a clusterfux way to handle the whole thing before you even have a 3-4 coach in the Building... IMO

Not everyone is willing to Change their Bread and Butter scheme to Match the roster like Nolan did last yr tho....

I would have atleast made a run at a 4-3 guy like Dungy, H Edwards or Lovey before I started telling 4-3 Ends and LBs to sell their homes , not to mention the Fact they have alot invested in those guys over the last 4 yrs in Picks and FA dollars...

that was a clusterfux way to handle the whole thing before you even have a 3-4 coach in the Building... IMO

Not everyone is willing to Change their Bread and Butter scheme to Match the roster like Nolan did last yr tho....

It was done back then to show the reason Spags was fired. If you know anything about the Saints, 5 of the front 7 are legit 34 players and fit alot better than they did in the 43.

It seems you're taking a dig at Spags for not adjusting his 4-3 scheme to fit the roster while blasting the Saints for thinking a 3-4 fits it better.

So which is it? If they're so suited for a 4-3, why are they in the record books?

It seems you're taking a dig at Spags for not adjusting his 4-3 scheme to fit the roster while blasting the Saints for thinking a 3-4 fits it better.

So which is it? If they're so suited for a 4-3, why are they in the record books?

i am just saying, the best thing to do would be hire areal DC before , before deciding anything about the base package or personnel ....just imo

not trying to take any shots

i have refrained from doing that , even when you guys were 0-4

i am just saying, the best thing to do would be hire areal DC before , before deciding anything about the base package or personnel ....just imo

Wouldnt you think a HC would take the time and evaulate his team, then hire a DC that fits the players already on the team. A DC has to adjust to the players but the players also have to fit in someway to even make it work. Its obviuos now that the players and Spags didnt fit at all. Payton had a year to look over everything. Im confident hes making the best decision for the team.

You are not considering the fact that Payton spent the entire season doing nothing but watching and evaluating. It wasn't a spur of the moment decision like you are making it out to be

Im going with Ryan. He has that chip on his shoulder. I think under payton Ryan could be really good. I think Jones/garret threw him under the bus for the past season.

It might not be Saints fans 1st choice but i think he will grow on them fast. He is kinda in the Williams (crazy) group. Which isnt really a bad thing. Players seem to like it and payton still runs the ship.

I haven't seen a lot of Bulldogs games to have an opinion.

His name seems to be popping up from time to time about the Saints pursuing Grantham for the D Coordinator position.

What do you Georgia fans think about him?

STAY THE **** AWAY FROM MY DC ><