95% Of All Fa's Or Available Players Would Love To Be A Falcon

Bring It

2012 season......................we were 10 yds. or an honest call from the refs from being in the SB.

Considering the quality of this franchise, it's location, the roster - starting with Matt Ryan, the coaching staff................headed by a stable, decent guy named Mike Smith....................WHO wouldn't want to be part of this ???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup.....................and the younger guys listen to their agent who know the "Armpit" franchises to stay away from.

ANY agent knows the Falcons will be a factor for a long, long, long time.

Unfortunately I don't think that's how it will work out. If a player gets paid a lot more by a bad team he's going there. Mario Williams is a perfect example.

Unfortunately I don't think that's how it will work out. If a player gets paid a lot more by a bad team he's going there. Mario Williams is a perfect example.

And we all see how that works out.

The money gained will all be lost in a divorce settlement......................caused by dragging his spouse to that tundra.

Plus they will be declared instant first ballot HOF players by the Falcon fans.

But man who wouldn't want to be on a completely over rated team and lose in the play offs every year?

According to Bill Parcells, you ARE what your record says you ARE.

OK Junior, name the teams that have a better win - loss record than the Falcons over the past 5 years.

Clue : the list isn't too long.

Plus they will be declared instant first ballot HOF players by the Falcon fans.

But man who wouldn't want to be on a completely over rated team and lose in the play offs every year?

Pretty much every team loses in the playoffs every year.

Only 1 team really wins in the playoff every year. so by default there are 31 losers every single year.

And we know you know all about losers.....after all that is what you have to be to take the time the register on an opposing teams message board to talk incredibly weak smack. I just hope your mommy does not get too upset when she sees what sort of things you have been looking at on her computer.

According to Bill Parcells, you ARE what your record says you ARE.

OK Junior, name the teams that have a better win - loss record than the Falcons over the past 5 years.

Clue : the list isn't too long.

Oh no man, congrats, really.

But the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls once.Lost them all.

I'm sure that's an awsome memory for their fans.

But hey, I'm glad you guys have low enough goals to be happy with whatever.

Oh no man, congrats, really.

But the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls once.Lost them all.

I'm sure that's an awsome memory for their fans.

But hey, I'm glad you guys have low enough goals to be happy with whatever.

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Like does it cause slight sharp pains in our spine?

If not it should.

There is NO ONE here satisfied with "whatever"

Pretty much every team loses in the playoffs every year.

Only 1 team really wins in the playoff every year. so by default there are 31 losers every single year.

And we know you know all about losers.....after all that is what you have to be to take the time the register on an opposing teams message board to talk incredibly weak smack. I just hope your mommy does not get too upset when she sees what sort of things you have been looking at on her computer.

I know about the Falcons, yes.

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Like does it cause slight sharp pains in our spine?

If not it should.

There is NO ONE here satisfied with "whatever"

Well, years from now when you look back and much like the previous 40+ years, you still have no Super Bowl, remember the Bills and warm yourself with those awesome memories of winning the regular season.

Well, years from now when you look back and much like the previous 40+ years, you still have no Super Bowl, remember the Bills and warm yourself with those awesome memories of winning the regular season.

I'm sorry, little Jimmy is still upset. He got a hold of MawMaw Harbaugh's ipad. So sorry. JIMMY, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!! :)

I would insult you more but I know you are just a pathetic troll with no life and there is a good chance you will die a lonely virgin always wondering why even that fat girl with an uni-brow turned you down to the prom..........so I will not hold your lack of football intelligence or lack of personal hygiene against you And I will be nice this time.

I would insult you more but I know you are just a pathetic troll with no life and there is a good chance you will die a lonely virgin always wondering why even that fat girl with an uni-brow turned you down to the prom..........so I will not hold your lack of football intelligence or lack of personal hygiene against you And I will be nice this time.

LOL. Classic case of " my team has never won a Super Bowl rage"