Bleacher Report - Falcons Draft Needs.

BrandonDell_

Solid assessment of players. Horrible assessment of team. Do not see how any NFC South team will be "better" than the Falcons when we are losing pretty much no one of value (if TG stays)

We were basically 5 yards away from being in the super bowl. We dominated the niners in every stat of the game, and yes stats don't win games, but mistakes LOST us that game, mistakes that WEREN'T forced.

like some of the things those two said. oline is good, and don't see using a high pick on ol this year since TD spent a 2nd/3rd last year on the issue. liking lattimore more and more as i learn about him, and his problem. could see drafting him later, and using quizz more early in the year, and lattimore later.

bucs can't get it done. panthers have cap issues/coaching issues with a crappy team. aint's bad D with lots of holes that will need about 3 years to get right. ATL wins runs the south.

Heard something about offensive line when they didn't allow any sacks in two playoff games and our run offense was more explosive than ever, so I turned it off. Same song, different year.

Yes, it seemed clear to me these two had not done any real research of this team this year and are making analysis off of reputation of the last cumulative 2-3 years combined with some things that maybe they heard on Sportscenter. (aka- lazy journalism)

That was pretty funny. What makes it so hilarious is that real sports analysts like John Clayton have as the #2 seed and one guy even has us at 18-1. So then you have these two little reporters that could come along and try and sound smart but fail miserably. I like Scott Carasick* or w/e but its funny that they all wonder why nobody likes Bleacher Report. Its just lazy ill informed drivel.

Isn't Bleacher Report run by a few 13 year olds?

A few 13 year olds called "Turner"

That was pretty funny. What makes it so hilarious is that real sports analysts like John Clayton have as the #2 seed and one guy even has us at 18-1. So then you have these two little reporters that could come along and try and sound smart but fail miserably. I like Scott Carasick* or w/e but its funny that they all wonder why nobody likes Bleacher Report. Its just lazy ill informed drivel.

These were also filmed back in the middle of December. Though I told Matt multiple times that he's not taking into account the Saints or Panthers cap situations or defense.