Are You Nervous About Next Season?

BrandonDell_

If the draft goes how I expect we will have alot of new faces starting for us this season. Whether they come in through the draft or F.A.

Are you nervous about those players being bust and instead of improving we take a step back???

I expect us to see new faces starting at RB, TE , DE, Corner (possibly), and Our lines...

Edited by BrandonDell_

Very tough schedule and no pass rush in sight. sad.png

Im not worried about the schedule...we were picked to not even MAKE the playoffs this past season because our schedule was so tough. I doubt we finish with anything less then 11 wins. We have only finished with under 11 wins one time and that was when ryan and turner got hurt. Im more worried about us taking a step forward to go to the superbowl

Not in the slightest. The core of our team stays in tact, the dead weight will be purged, and we'll be integrating some (hopefully) valuable pieces into the obvious holes from last season.

I'm more anxious than anything to see/hear the camp reports. I've got money on a few unexpected names really stepping up this year, and I can't wait to see how the new faces mesh with our system.

I can't remember the last time I've been looking forward to the start the season more than this year. I love this team and I hope Smitty and Co. are as aggressive during the season as they were during the playoffs. I think Our offense with the added threat of a speed rb is going to be dangerous. Matt Ryan on 3rd and short is going to tear apart defenses. Julio Jones & Roddy White are unguarable and I hope we keep taking shots down the field.

If we add any type of pass rush next season I think our whole team will become better. Less time for the corners to cover means more pass breakups, incompletions and interceptions. The possible return of Grimes will be huge if not I understand the financial reasons.

As for ST's there is no way they can't get better adding a new returner will give us better field positions and some extra points on the board. Matt Bryant is the most reliable kicker in the league and I think he will make more big kicks in the playoffs.

As a whole I think we have a nice core of players regardless of what transpires this off-season. With the way TD has been working no reason to think we can't get better. I think with how this season went I would love our chances going up against any team in the NFC whether we are on the road or at home.

Not nervous but excited. This will be year two with our new coordinators and a second draft and free agency period for them to get a few more pieces that they need to further implement their systems. Can only get more interesting from this season.

They were able to mainly work with what was here. Now they can do a little more molding and have more input as to what they want and need.

I am. I mean we have every reason to be optimistic but you never know what can happen with injuries. Who can say Matt, Julio, or Roddy wont get hurt next year. No way we win anything without one of them.

This was our year and we bungled it.

Edited by the_sheff

Ryan is going to really have to put this team on his shoulders.... The defense may actually take a step back next year, so they'll have to out score alot of teams.

I dont think the defense will take a step back I think it will be the offense. Ryan, Roddy and Julio will be great but losing TG and MT will hurt unless we find someone to fill the void and with so many defensive needs, its going to be hard to fill the voids on offense that we will lose

Always nervous for every season and before every game.

Not worried about our schedule at all. Our whole division shares it with the exception of 2 games. We just have to make sure we are better than the Saints, Panthers, and Bucs...pretty much what it comes down to every season.

Confident? Yes. Nervous? Always.