If Released....where Will Gamble End Up? Predictions?

Big Bubba

Yeah, where theyre paying Grimes, Samuel, and Robinson already....

Falcon fans logic...

Lets sign a CB when we have a hole at TE.

D-ROBIN-US will be gone hopefully.

tony might come back if offered enough cash. even if he doesn't that just gives Harry Douglas more room to operate in the slot.

D-ROBIN-US will be gone hopefully.

tony might come back if offered enough cash. even if he doesn't that just gives Harry Douglas more room to operate in the slot.

i diagree

I think Grimes will be a Buc

we have 4 corners better than Gamble on our roster without Grimes

D Rob Needs to take a pay cut , but he brings alot of wood and attitude , as a Corner and he is decent in coverage too, not great but solid...he is a better player than Gamble imo...

Grimes is gonna want to much money, he will have no thought at all of the 10 mil we gave him for 1 quarter of play this yr....lol

and we have to resign Moore and Baker

we have to resign Both IMO

we cant lose either of those guys

I dont think The Staff has enough Faith Owens can stay healthy to cut D Rob

and even if he could stay healthy, yes he would be better in coverage , but we would lose alot of Thump from that corner spot ...

gamble is very underrated, he a great cover corner. sure, Drob can lay the wood, but he is lazy in coverge. not to forget that in Grimes absence, Robert McLain had a breakout season. if we cut Drob we'd have alot of money for gamble and maybe some DEs/DTs.

and ****** they better resign Willy Mo or I will change my name to '#1ThomasDecoudFan'

I love safeties

i diagree

I think Grimes will be a Buc

we have 4 corners better than Gamble on our roster without Grimes

D Rob Needs to take a pay cut , but he brings alot of wood and attitude , as a Corner and he is decent in coverage too, not great but solid...he is a better player than Gamble imo...

Grimes is gonna want to much money, he will have no thought at all of the 10 mil we gave him for 1 quarter of play this yr....lol

and we have to resign Moore and Baker

we have to resign Both IMO

we cant lose either of those guys

I dont think The Staff has enough Faith Owens can stay healthy to cut D Rob

and even if he could stay healthy, yes he would be better in coverage , but we would lose alot of Thump from that corner spot ...

D-Rob couldn't lick Gamble Jock strap. Stop lying to yourself. Only CB on your roster now (if Grimes doesn't sign back) better then Gamble is Samuels. And not by much.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/01/12/cornerbacks-a-glance-at-the-2011-numbers/

You will notice that 2011 Gamble is on a lot of these list and D-rob is not.

gamble is very underrated, he a great cover corner. sure, Drob can lay the wood, but he is lazy in coverge. not to forget that in Grimes absence, Robert McLain had a breakout season. if we cut Drob we'd have alot of money for gamble and maybe some DEs/DTs.

and ****** they better resign Willy Mo or I will change my name to '#1ThomasDecoudFan'

I love safeties

Don't get your hopes up to high. He is almost 30 coming off a major injury.

McClain is Good. Most might not know him but he could be a starter. No doubt he is taking 1 of our main 3 corners jobs next season.

He's alright. I'd rather have asante, robinson, and grimes.. but if we lose one of those cats, I wont sweat over using McClain. People seemed to have overlooked the times he was toasted, due to him getting in on Manning's INT spree. He made a few good plays though