Kudos To Our Coach, Players, Gm For Not Crying Like Harbaugh

NateDogg1215

I didnt watch the Super Bowl, but was able to catch the highlights and hear Harbaugh's whiny azz. I mean what a d@mn crybaby!

None of our coaches or players acted like that and that shows our class. Much props for that.

I hate the call in our game as much as anyone else, but i didnt hear no complaining at all from our side.

I didnt watch the Super Bowl, but was able to catch the highlights and hear Harbaugh's whiny azz. I mean what a d@mn crybaby!

None of our coaches or players acted like that and that shows our class. Much props for that.

I hate the call in our game as much as anyone else, but i didnt hear no complaining at all from our side.

I honestly think Blank would not be happy if people were whiny babies about things. He is a man. He is not one to even accept crying in his organization. Which is one reason I hate it myself.

It's really sad how he complained about holding on 4th and goal when they did SAME thing to Roddy on a 4th and gold

It's either Karma or What goes around comes around but either way get over it. YOU LOST

The way he acts on side line think Ref's should be throwing flags for unsportsmen like conduct. If it had been a player they might have thrown a flag.

The way he acts on side line think Ref's should be throwing flags for unsportsmen like conduct. If it had been a player they might have thrown a flag.

If the refs had added an unsportsmanlike 15 yards after the Douglas catch? drop? because the coach was hopping around like a guy on meth, that would have been even d*mn funnier than the black-out.

Harbaugh is emotional. That's just him. He hates losing. And he lost to his brother. Different people handle losing different ways. When we lost in high school or college you couldn't say anything to me cause I would ignore you.

Jim Harbaugh is not a high school or college athlete. He is an adult and a professional football coach representing an entire organization who acts like a buffoon. Little Jimmy Harbaw could take some lessons on how to be a man from big brother.

I wish our fans could have had the same approach.

You can't possibly expect any football fan not to react to an obvious blown call in a game with huge SB implications. That's not realistic in any sense.

That's like asking a person to sit naked on a burning hot coal and not cry out.

You can't possibly expect any football fan not to react to an obvious blown call in a game with huge SB implications. That's not realistic in any sense.

That's like asking a person to sit naked on a burning hot coal and not cry out.

why expect a coach to not react like that? We are all humans and have emotions.

Cam has 2 National titles. A degree. A multi millionaire and a starting QB in the NFL. What is your definition of successful

College dont mean jack when u arrive in the NFL, hence all the heisman washouts.....

But seriously Cam of all people...... more like Spam fake meat. He has not been very successful at all. He celebrates and acts like a child everytime he makes a first down and wants to do the superman move when he scores when being down 20+ points.

This guy thinks he's all that and pouts like a little biatch

Edited by NateDogg1215

College dont mean jack when u arrive in the NFL, hence all the heisman washouts.....

But seriously Cam of all people...... more like Spam fake meat. He has not been very successful at all. He celebrates and acts like a child everytime he makes a first down and wants to do the superman move when he scores when being down 20+ points.

This guy thinks he's all that and pouts like a little biatch

where in my post did I suggest Cam was only successful in the NFL? Show me. I just said him and Harbaugh are both successful. Not my fault if you people assume something that isn't there. I don't care enough to debate if you think Cam is successful or not. It's just an opinion. But I think anyone that starts in the NFL is a successful person. Because not everyone is good enough to do that.