Draft

I would prefer the DE in the first and the RB in the 3rd. I think Lacey's draft advisory grade was 2-3 so picking him in the first is a reach and a reach on a position where value can be had later.

Having said that, if you tell me we get Lacey to plug our RB hole, Sanders to plug our punt returner hole, Lemonaire and Thomas to bring pressure, and Escobar to groom at TE I'd say sign me up. I like Lemonaire and think he is a great value in the 2nd or 3rd. With that draft we better get a NT in free agency because we'll be running more 3-4 sets.

I would prefer the DE in the first and the RB in the 3rd. I think Lacey's draft advisory grade was 2-3 so picking him in the first is a reach and a reach on a position where value can be had later.

Having said that, if you tell me we get Lacey to plug our RB hole, Sanders to plug our punt returner hole, Lemonaire and Thomas to bring pressure, and Escobar to groom at TE I'd say sign me up. I like Lemonaire and think he is a great value in the 2nd or 3rd. With that draft we better get a NT in free agency because we'll be running more 3-4 sets.

Yeah, I want DE in the first too. this is like my 8th mock draft. Just playing around with things with each different draft. I actually like this draft if we get a FA DE. Montori is the big NT that you want but I'm sure he will end up going in the 3rd round or so after all is said and done.

Not bad...I'm not in love with Lacy in the first...Id got DT first if a good one falls or even Short then go RB in the 4th...but if it fell like you put I'd be happy

Agree, I actually would want Christine Michael in the 3rd or 4th round. there is no telling what TD will do though. I think it might be hard for him to pass on Lacy if he is there.

I don't think Lacy is a first round pick. He's being rated higher just because of the lack of elite talent this year. It would be kind of cool for the Falcons to draft Chase Thomas just because he went to Walton, but I don't think he's a good fit, nor do I think he's good enough to be drafted in the second round.