This Is The Elite

Dirtybird#11

In what ive heard an seen from this message board is that some people dont know what an elite player is an i want to point out your elite group in every sport that invlolves a ball

NFL-Peyton Manning,Tom Brady,JJ Watt,Adrian Peterson,Aaron Rodgers,Drew Brees,Ray Lewis,Calvin Johnson,Troy Polumanu,Marshawn Lynch,etc.

NBA-Lebron James,Dirk Nowitski,Carmelo Anthony,Chris Paul,Derrick Rose,Kobe Bryant,Dwight Howard,Kevin Love,Kevin Durant,etc.

PGA-Tiger Woods,Rory Mcliroy,Phil Mickleson,Bubba Watson,etc.

MLB-Alex Rodriguez,Ryan Zimmerman,Pablo Sandoval,Matt Holiday,Evan Longoria,Justin Upton,Roy Halladay,Adrian Gonzalez,Prince Fielder,Joey Votto,Jose,Bautista,Albert Pujols,etc.

see what im trying to say is elite players are not exactly the best person on a team,thats like saying cam newton is elitetongue.png and we all know thats a joke.But what im getting to is that elite players if taken off their team or sport would change that team or the sport it self upside down.Thats why the SB was so important becuase Ray Lewis the best LB possibly ever is done for.Say you took Matt Ryan off ATL we would still be good even if we had a Brandon Weeden,Phillip Rivers,or Christian Ponder at QB same thing goes for Josh Smith for the hawks if we took him away we would still have a over 500 team.So to all that dont know what elite means maybe this will help

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we would be the same without Matt Ryan. The kid is smart and not all QBs can run our offense.

Well what im saying is that we would still be good even with a Phillip Rivers or a Alex Smith at qb yes we would decline but not a complete drop off like the vikings would without AP or the patriots without brady

Love the Yankees but A-Rod lost his elite stamp years ago

you get the point

The falcons went 4-12 before ryan. When he got here they went 11-5 with the same talent.

Falcons missed the playoffs in 09 when ryan got injured. If the falcons would still be the same team without ryan they wouldnt have missed the playoffs with roddy white and Tony G.

Falcons would be like the lions (maybe a little better) if you took out ryan . They MIGHT go .500 at best. Yeah, they wont turn into the cheifs but neither would the Packers if A-Rod left, or the broncos is Manning left

Edited by BrandonDell_

The falcons went 4-12 before ryan. When he got here they went 11-5 with the same talent.

Falcons missed the playoffs in 09 when ryan got injured. If the falcons would still be the same team without ryan they wouldnt have missed the playoffs with roddy white and Tony G.

Falcons would be like the lions (maybe a little better) if you took out ryan . They MIGHT go .500 at best. Yeah, they wont turn into the cheifs but neither would the Packers if A-Rod left, or the broncos is Manning left

the 2008 and 2007 falcons were different teams. not the "same talent" gtfoh.

When i refered to Manning i meant his colts years when they sucked in 2010 an also the broncos made the playoffs with tebow

also the falcons in 2008 had joey harrington jerious norwood justin peele as the main offensive guys.The best player on that team was Roddy White but he wasnt in his prime like he is now

I think he's talking about baseball

Yep. Alex Rodriguez hasn't been considered elite in years. Zimmerman isn't elite either since he isn't even the best 3B in the division. I could go on and on, though I will point out Justin Upton. He isn't elite yet, but once he puts it together, which he's very close to, then I'm going to be a very happy Braves fan.

When i refered to Manning i meant his colts years when they sucked in 2010 an also the broncos made the playoffs with tebow

But by your logic an elite player is someone you take off of a team and the team would then suck.

Texans wouldnt suck without JJ Watt

Packers would suck without A-Rod

Broncos wouldnt suck without P.Manning

Giants would suck without eli

But by your logic an elite player is someone you take off of a team and the team would then suck.

Texans wouldnt suck without JJ Watt

Packers would suck without A-Rod

Broncos wouldnt suck without P.Manning

Giants would suck without eli

again i was referring to colts years with peyton and the texans would be alot worse without watt he was an MVP contender this year,and i forgot to mention eli