Ryan Needs To Come Out And Say That He's Elite

raysnill1

in 2011 Elisha Manning said in an interview he was elite and one of the best QBs in the NFL ... Super Bowl Champion

in 2012 Joseph Flacco in an interview said he was elite and one of the best QBs in the NFL ... Super Bowl Champion

so Matt needs to say in every interview he does that he's elite and one of the best QBs in the NFL

in 2011 Elisha Manning said in an interview he was elite and one of the best QBs in the NFL ... Super Bowl Champion

in 2012 Joseph Flacco in an interview said he was elite and one of the best QBs in the NFL ... Super Bowl Champion

so Matt needs to say in every interview he does that he's elite and one of the best QBs in the NFL

He said it on the radio before the season.

Not a bad idea. He already owns guys like #1 Pick and his many personalities, so if Matt came out and said he's elite, it might be the last their little brains can take. The gerbil will finally cease running up in there.

I can't picture Matt saying that, or even caring enough to say it to be honest. But he would have every right to because he is elite.

Not a bad idea. He already owns guys like #1 Pick and his many personalities, so if Matt came out and said he's elite, it might be the last their little brains can take. The gerbil will finally cease running up in there.

I can't picture Matt saying that, or even caring enough to say it to be honest. But he would have every right to because he is elite.

The golfer Ken Venturi said that when he was a teenager and winning all the amateur tournaments he entered, he was bosting about it to his father. His Dad listened then said, "Son, it's fine to brag to people when you are as good as you are, but when you are REALLY good they will tell YOU!

He's too modest. That worries me a little. On one hand, we see that he can be really competitive on the field, such as during the first Carolina game...but other times, he slinks back into the shadows and just tries to pretend that he really isn't all that special. I like humility, but I wonder a little bit how much of that mirrors what happens in the locker room.

I doubt it does much, but then again...

He's too modest. That worries me a little. On one hand, we see that he can be really competitive on the field, such as during the first Carolina game...but other times, he slinks back into the shadows and just tries to pretend that he really isn't all that special. I like humility, but I wonder a little bit how much of that mirrors what happens in the locker room.

I doubt it does much, but then again...

hes like a schoolyard bully. tough when he knows he can win but will run like a coward when the deck is stacked against him. look at his eyes in the 4th qtr of the nfccg. same deer in headlights scary *** look he had in ny last postseason.

I get what you are saying. But I don't care what the man says, I just want him to come out and BE elite.

I have been his biggest fan. That said, the fumble was a total Romo moment. Romo has never gotten over his Romo moment. It has defined his career.

Btw, a Romo moment isn't when you are struggling for a whole game or you throw a interception trying to make something happen before halftime. A Romo moment is when things are pretty much going according to the plan, and you make a bone head play that rewrites the script.

Still a Ryan fan, but about one more Romo moment in a playoff game and ...and it don't matter. He'll take another step forward next year just like he did this year. He has too. Right?

Elite at what? Fumbled, int, choked in the playoff then cried like a little BLEEP?

Yeah, what would've been a real bummer is if a QB threw five picks against a loser team like ours. That guy would have to suck. Especially if he didn't even throw a touchdown. That'd be pretty sad.

hes like a schoolyard bully. tough when he knows he can win but will run like a coward when the deck is stacked against him. look at his eyes in the 4th qtr of the nfccg. same deer in headlights scary *** look he had in ny last postseason.

isn t your mother calling from upstairs telling you it is bed time?

n. pl. elite or e·lites

a. A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: "In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them" (Times Literary Supplement).

b. The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.

2. A size of type on a typewriter, equal to 12 characters per linear inch.