Ravens Were Able To Finish The Game Even In The Face Of Adversity

ol'_dirty2

We did it several times over the regular season and once during the playoffs. This was the key. Momentum shifts happen, we just have to get better at managing them. I feel like some tweaks can be made to help us out and that we'll be able to move forward in the upcoming season. I'll see ya'll around the boards from time to time until the season starts back up. peace

I agree.....but they have a better front on defense....just like the 9'ers do. And I heard them say that the 49'ers are one of the best conditioned teams in football. Maybe we did run out of gas? But if we only had one turnover......we more than likely win. Not being able to accumlate any points at all the second half and losing the ball twice buried us. You cannot do that in the play offs. So we have to play better....we need to get bigger on the front and be in better shape. Add a DE....a young stud RB...and either Gonzo or another very good TE.....and we play like champions.