Defensive Free Agents Really Worth Looking At.

J-Wall

Let me say I see us getting a lot of D in this years draft but we will still need to groom them. Can't expect 3-5 rookies leading you to the SB. No particular order

1. MLB Larry Grant from the 49ers remember when Willis went down for awhile this guy filled in nicely young good player and can be a really good starter.

2. C Doug Legursky played very well in Pittsburgh when Pouncey kept getting hurt bargain deal and could he a starter if not a good back up.

3. OLB Erik Walden he has made a lot of plays for GB and yet again a bargain deal. See the theme going here?

4. DT Richard Seymour stud stud stud wants to play for a contender I'm sure and would fill a HUGE need for us. And he has already been payed so I'm sure he won't comand a lot.

5. DE and this will be our big splash imo either for Johnson if Bengals let him test FA or Cliff Avril. I'd rather have Johnson but I don't know what the Bengals will do here.

I think all these moves would dramatically improve this team. And we haven't even had the draft yet. Thoughts?

Edited by J-Wall

3. OLB Erik Walden he has made a lot of plays for GB and yet again a bargain deal. See the theme going here?

Watch the Green Bay San Francisco playoff game again and tell me you still want Walden. I know you can't kill a guy too much on the basis of one game, but the guy was repeatedly made to look ridiculous by Kaepernick, when it was his job to contain or spy. Defending mobile QBs is something we need to do at least twice a year with Cam for the forseeable future, and it's goign to become more common with other teams too... and Walden is simply too slow to play that kind of game

I'd love to sign Michael Johnson though

I bet you would want Clay Mathews here he looked all sorts of lost just as much as Walden. Nobody really knew what Kap would have done in that game. He had every single Packers player in the wrong position. It wasn't just Walden. There are only a couple teams that run the option crap. Walden is a hybrid athletic player and would help us out a lot.

I bet you would want Clay Mathews here he looked all sorts of lost just as much as Walden. Nobody really knew what Kap would have done in that game. He had every single Packers player in the wrong position. It wasn't just Walden. There are only a couple teams that run the option crap. Walden is a hybrid athletic player and would help us out a lot.

In the second half Walden was playing as a spy on Kaepernick and never even got near him... Honestly watch the game again and focus on just Walden and I bet you change your tune