I Feel Bad For Tg

Hes a millionaire with a smokin hot wife. I dont feel bad for him at all. I feel bad for Ryan, you know his shoulder and pride were both hurting watching that game knowing he should be there. He let down a ton of people including TG

Ryan made mistakes. Even with that, ultimately it was the defense that cost the falcons that game. Poor tackling. Couldn't block running running. $9ers have a lousey kicker but they didn't even need him to beat the falcons. Just kept putting up TDs. Pretty pathetic when your offense has to score 30+ points to win a game. We need a solid front 7.

Ryan made mistakes. Even with that, ultimately it was the defense that cost the falcons that game. Poor tackling. Couldn't block running running. $9ers have a lousey kicker but they didn't even need him to beat the falcons. Just kept putting up TDs. Pretty pathetic when your offense has to score 30+ points to win a game. We need a solid front 7.

Incorrect.

The Falcons are an offensive team we draft and get FA's and pay the Offense. Our offense scored 0 points in the 2nd half and the defense only gave up 2 TD's.

The offense blew it especially when our D is built small and hard hitting to defend against the pass when you are maintaining a lead. I know the team is onesided towards the offense but thats no reason for the fan base to be the same.

Incorrect.

The Falcons are an offensive team we draft and get FA's and pay the Offense. Our offense scored 0 points in the 2nd half and the defense only gave up 2 TD's.

The offense blew it especially when our D is built small and hard hitting to defend against the pass when you are maintaining a lead. I know the team is onesided towards the offense but thats no reason for the fan base to be the same.

You are a moron.

Incorrect.

They only had like three possessions in the second half,(Hyperbole, but the point is the Niners kept the offense of the field pretty well) Niners ate up tons of clock. Not to mention the starting RB was out. Point is, eventually you have to step up and take some pride in your job and the defense failed to do that. Ravens defense created turnovers and gave Baltimore more opportunities. Falcons D only got one turnover if I remember correctly and it stopped them from scoring but didn't really help the offense much aside from practice for the punter.

Edited by EightyEight