Why Are The Falcons Such A Hated Team?

BrandonDell_

. Im really curious, why do teams /media seem to hate the falcons so much? I really dont get it...No matter WHAT happens, no matter who they play/beat its ALWAYS something. Even in the superbowl the falcons werent playing, but how many times did the announcers take shots at us? They even had a superbowl commercial taking shots at us. I dont understand WHY though. We lost a close game we shouldve won..it happens....

But im not even talking about just the playoffs but all season long. The media seems to go out of their way to disrespect the falcons, while they will make excuses for teams like the 49ers all day long.....

If they dont believe the falcons are a good team thats fine, but why the complete disrespect????

Edited by BrandonDell_

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are similar to saints fans.

Delusional, whiny, arrogant, perennial losers.

That's why probably.

Oh wait, for some reason people like the saints.

Hah , so if you aren't a Taint fan little buddy then who do you claim now?

It keeps changing big guy. I don't blame you. You were probably a Kaeperdink fan until he lost. Its hard being bandwagon isn't it?

I have faith in you though. Give this guy (you) a dictionary and about 10hrs and you might actually be a troll. I have switched my stance and its all because of your messages everyday. Speaking of I have missed them as of late? Don't slack off now little buddy.

Hah , so if you aren't a Taint fan little buddy then who do you claim now?

It keeps changing big guy. I don't blame you. You were probably a Kaeperdink fan until he lost. Its hard being bandwagon isn't it?

I have faith in you though. Give this guy (you) a dictionary and about 10hrs and you might actually be a troll. I have switched my stance and its all because of your messages everyday. Speaking of I have missed them as of late? Don't slack off now little buddy.

Give him time. He probably won't get it right until his third or fourth account. Probably seeing what works and what doesn't at this point ya know.

Give him time. He probably won't get it right until his third or fourth account. Probably seeing what works and what doesn't at this point ya know.

Oh I know , I have a plethora of personal trolls. He is one. He PMs me everyday. He just lacks diction. I keep trying to tell him if he wants to get on my nerves he needs to learn to speak proper English. Not only English but please something more then swear words. I believe in him. I keep telling him to try harder but he lately he has given up.

We aren't hated. We just don't have a popular market, and the NFL has a somewhat anti-South bias.

We are actually loved by many. We are actually a "scare" slot by most teams despite popular belief.

I dont see that same disrespect towards the bucs OR panthers though.....or even the texans

Go to their sites, there are tons of if not more people like that with them. Its easy to troll the Bucs and Panties though. I don't blame the poor guys trying their butts off here.

We aren't hated. We just don't have a popular market, and the NFL has a somewhat anti-South bias.

That is part of it. Another part is, the Falcons' following is more local, not national. Our team is not one of those teams you find fans for all over the place in the US. The Braves used to be the same way until they were bought by TBS, then they started winning all the time. Perception changed regarding the Braves.

But the Falcons might never attain national status similar to storied franchises like Pittsburgh, Oakland, Dallas and Green Bay. Longevity and quality teams are traditions with those franchises, thier fans are all over the place, especially now with Direct TV and such.

The difference is we actually cheated, then won a SB before we got caught! That's why no one will ever recognise our tainted win. Doesn't matter anyway cos we don't have any electricity to power the light for our tainted Lombardi anyway

Fixed it for ya little champion. Keep plugging away though

I have no clue why but I have a feeling when we start winning superbowls we will have more fans which will add to more love..I mean look at the braves ever wince they won the World Series a while back they are popular around and get love on espn and such.

Well , you kind of make me laugh.

The pot just broke the pans jaw.

What?

I said it like that because its as if it was so long ago that people forget how many people across the world hated the Atlanta Falcons org as if we sponsered dog fighting. To this day people still love to kick some dirty on the name.

I said it like that because its as if it was so long ago that people forget how many people across the world hated the Atlanta Falcons org as if we sponsered dog fighting. To this day people still love to kick some dirty on the name.

I get ya.

Long time coming that we dont have to deal with that crap anymore.

To me Atlanta means love.

dog fighting is ..........................................