Jim Harbaugh Refuses Postgame Interview

Willy Mo

I am kinda sick of the poor sportsmanship. Do you have ANY doubt in your mind that he would have granted the interview had they won.

Life doesn't always go your way. In fact, it often doesn't go your way. Learn to be gracious in victory AS WELL AS defeat.

Kinda like when they played the falcons. He wasn't complaining then about his team not getting flagged. He also did tons of media after that win.

JOHN HARBAUGH WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING...THEY ARE BOTH THE BIGGEST WHINING COACHES AROUND...JON JUST HAPPENED TO BE ON THE WINNING SIDE THIS TIME.

I am not sure about that. I remember watching a post-game interview after a brutal loss with some questionable officiating and John stood there like a man and took all of the questions, didn't once blame the officials and was very candid in his answers while accepting accountablity. It was that moment that I went from hating the Ravens to liking and respecting them. He is a very likable coach.

His brother on the other hand is easy to dislike as a coach with his antics. lol

I am not sure about that. I remember watching a post-game interview after a brutal loss with some questionable officiating and John stood there like a man and took all of the questions, didn't once blame the officials and was very candid in his answers while accepting accountablity. It was that moment that I went from hating the Ravens to liking and respecting them. He is a very likable coach.

His brother on the other hand is easy to dislike as a coach with his antics. lol

Totally agree with you Jon makes it easy to like him his bro is a good coach but he's an a** its hard to like an a**......................unless its Beyonce's

Jim Harbaugh gives no, and deserves NO RESPECT.

Whiny little ***** child comes out and first thing complains about being "100% sure of a holding call made on an uncatchable ball. Forgetting that if it weren't for the fact that blatant holding wasn't called two weeks ago, his team wouldn't even be in the ****ijng Super Bowl.

Classless POS...

Jim Harbaugh gives no, and deserves NO RESPECT.

Whiny little ***** child comes out and first thing complains about being "100% sure of a holding call made on an uncatchable ball. Forgetting that if it weren't for the fact that blatant holding wasn't called two weeks ago, his team wouldn't even be in the ****ijng Super Bowl.

Classless POS...

This

they haven't even spoken since the Superbowl laugh.png

http://www.cbssports...ince-super-bowl

That's pretty shltty. At the end of the day, it's just a game. Not sure if it's because of bad blood or whatnot. Either way, I'd say the onus is on Jim to reach out to John and congratulate him. What's can John do that wouldn't look douchey? "Ugh, sorry bro. Better luck next year." Just my .02.