49Ers Got Screwed Like We Did

4th down, need a touchdown, refs completely miss an obvious defensive holding call.

Hilarious.

Only problem is I'm gonna have to put up with these morons who think a teams success relies solely on the QB without taking into account an offensive line, running gain, defense, and luck (what every team needs to win a Super Bowl) ala Flacco vs Ryan.

That was definitely illegal contact at the very least. I loved seeing Harbaugh throwing a temper tantrum about a 'holding' call. Same thing happened to Roddey White on 4th down against us. No call was total BS. At first I thought it was a good no-call, but after watching it over several times, it was definitely PI.

http://www.hawkaida.net/Falcons/JulioJonesTD-SanFrancisco.swf

49ersLOSE.gif

WhineyHarbaugh.gif

Edited by Hawkaida

9ers fans are worse than Saints fans. At least Saints fans shut up when their team is awful. The 9ers are the most arrogant, snobby and self-righteous fans I have ever come across. The trolls, at least.

Really? Dude, Saints fans have been trolling us all year and they've sucked hard this season. I just responded to one in another thread.