You Don't Need Two Very Good Receivers, And A Hof Te To Win The Sb?

Panther Pride

I think it looks like Falcon fans aren't giving Flacco enough credit because most Flacco threads in RC either are or turn into Flacco v. Ryan threads. Most of the actual smack talk has come from Panther fans that have had to survive on strained optimism and schadenfreude for years now. He had a fantastic postseason run, he certainly got his share of help from Boldin and Denver's secondary but he had a better run than Ryan's ever had and he's validated all the time spent wondering if he was ever going to develop into that kind of player. If the debate has to be Flacco v. Ryan then it's obvious Ryan has to win at least one ring and he's behind Flacco in that regard, that said Flacco was a play away from the Super Bowl last year and that's how we're going into the offseason. It's not Flacco v. Newton of course, simply because that'd be ridiculous.

Yeah, well that's because Panther fans aren't the ones trying to grasp for straws to compare their QB to a Super Bowl MVP winning QB. I'm just fine with my quarterback, thank you. I don't have to reassure myself to feel better about him.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well that's because Panther fans aren't the ones trying to grasp for straws to compare their QB to a Super Bowl MVP winning QB. I'm just fine with my quarterback, thank you. I don't have to reassure myself to feel better about him.

lol it's the panther fans that have been coattailing off of flacco for about four weeks now.

It took 8 pages for someone to bring up Sir Cameron Newton AKA Ace Boogie AKA RC's Favorite. I'm proud. *claps*

oh wait, no that's not true, Joremarid couldn't help himself way back on page three. *Takes back claps.*

Edited by NYG4

Isn't that what people are doing with Breesus (12 year Vet) vs. Ice (5 year Vet) and Flacco (5 year Vet)...?

*big obnoxious pic*

No one is Comparing Breesus V. Ice though. The Falcon fans are the ones who insist on bringing Brees into the Convo.

Edited by NYG4

No I think other rival fans had just as much to do with that as any panther fan. So maybe stop being a little ***** for once in your life.

Said the dude that ditched the board for the exact same reason Pox did, came back three days after our first loss to rub it in, insists to this day that the timing was pure coincidence, and yet called out Pox for ducking when he's not even in the thread. All class right there.

You're just fine with him because you're still at the point where you don't blame him for the Panthers not winning games and the two years prior dropped expectations through the basement. It's the NFC South, we've all been there.

The ravens did not score a single TD in the second half outside of the kick off return.. to say that was not the difference in the game is strait up stupidity.

With out that TD with the way the niners played the second half the Ravens lose...PERIOD The ravens offense was not able to get it done by itself.

Then again this is the SAME person that said a panthers D that gave up nearly 400 yards of offense and 30 points "played well enough to win" because they had a better than average game in terms of sacks and one int ( but neglecting to mention the THREE tds given up in the air)

So hey take it for what it is worth.

Said the dude that ditched the board for the exact same reason Pox did, came back three days after our first loss to rub it in, insists to this day that the timing was pure coincidence, and yet called out Pox for ducking when he's not even in the thread. All class right there.

You're just fine with him because you're still at the point where you don't blame him for the Panthers not winning games and the two years prior dropped expectations through the basement. It's the NFC South, we've all been there.

Reese was banned. Not the same thing.

The ravens did not score a single TD in the second half outside of the kick off return.. to say that was not the difference in the game is strait up stupidity.

With out that TD with the way the niners played the second half the Ravens lose...PERIOD The ravens offense was not able to get it done by itself.

Then again this is the SAME person that said a panthers D that gave up nearly 400 yards of offense and 30 points "played well enough to win" because they had a better than average game in terms of sacks and one int ( but neglecting to mention the THREE tds given up in the air)

So hey take it for what it is worth.

They lose without ANY ONE of the TDs... PERIOD.

So what is your point?

Edited by NYG4

lol it's the panther fans that have been coattailing off of flacco for about four weeks now.

Well when your franchise is so pathetic they can only win 13 games in 2 years ( comparred to a falcons team that won 13 games this season ALONE.what do you expect? they have nothing else to hang their hat on.

Reese was banned. Not the same thing.

This is my third profile and I know for a fact I don't have half as many as several of the regulars on here. Everyone knows you can make another profile and come back, Reece waited until after our first loss to do so, and now he's calling out Pox for ducking.

If you seriously want to get into a Cam vs. Flacco/Ryan debate then please tell me what either of those players have over him in their first two seasons. I don't want to hear that wins/playoffs BS, because unlike either of those two he went to a truly ****** team as the #1 overall pick in the draft and has went on to have arguably the best individual first two seasons of any QB in NFL history.

Also just to add, Luck may have been a #1 pick but anyone who doesn't think that the Colts tanked that season to get the most hyped QB in history are ********. There was no tanking needed by the Panthers, they were just genuinely awful in 2010.

If you seriously want to get into a Cam vs. Flacco/Ryan debate then please tell me what either of those players have over him in their first two seasons. I don't want to hear that wins/playoffs BS, because unlike either of those two he went to a truly ****** team as the #1 overall pick in the draft and has went on to have arguably the best individual first two seasons of any QB in NFL history.

Also just to add, Luck may have been a #1 pick but anyone who doesn't think that the Colts tanked that season to get the most hyped QB in history are ********. There was no tanking needed by the Panthers, they were just genuinely awful in 2010.

The panthers had a top 10 defense last season. So what is Newton's excuse? One of his big faults is he is not a closer. Can't lead game winning drives, nor sustain a drive to run out the clock. Please try and dispute that. That is a big reason for 13 wins in two seasons!

julio.gif

He claims he was but I still doubt that.... te time frame in question he was stil being shown as active.

He was being a little bitchmade

IDK when exactly he gott banned, But I know he was banned.

That the difference was the kick off return.

If that's what you have to tell yourself.

This is my third profile and I know for a fact I don't have half as many as several of the regulars on here. Everyone knows you can make another profile and come back, Reece waited until after our first loss to do so, and now he's calling out Pox for ducking.

It was like 4 days after that. So it's not like he came back right after it.

Yes let's compare the 2nd year player to another 5 year vet. But let's not compare his first 2 years to Cam's first 2 years because just like Ryan it wouldn't be fair.

You mean Ryan who has lead his team to 20 wins his first 2 years ( while missing 3 games with injury)

Vs Newton "leading" his team to 13 wins? while playing every game?

You are right that would not be fair......to newton.

You mean Ryan who has lead his team to 20 wins his first 2 years ( while missing 3 games with injury)

Vs Newton "leading" his team to 13 wins? while playing every game?

You are right that would not be fair......to newton.

but but but If Newton had ATL's defense..... Or does that only work for Ryan?

The panthers had a top 10 defense last season. So what is Newton's excuse? One of his big faults is he is not a closer. Can't lead game winning drives, nor sustain a drive to run out the clock. Please try and dispute that. That is a big reason for 13 wins in two seasons!

I think you all witnessed that "top 10" defense in our first meeting last season. The #10 defense looks good on paper but in actuality it routinely **** the bed in crunch time. No where in my post did I say Newton was perfect, I just stated plain facts... which for you calling me out you failed to dispute yourself.

IDK when exactly he gott banned, But I know he was banned.

If that's what you have to tell yourself.

It was like 4 days after that. So it's not like he came back right after it.

It is not what I have to tell myself it is the reality of it.

Bitchmade Reece was still active after the falcons beat the panthers when he talked smack........ it was not for weeks after that he was "banned" and then came back.

He may have gotten banned but it was after the fact and after he was too much of a chump to take his lumps for talking smack.

It took 8 pages for someone to bring up Sir Cameron Newton AKA Ace Boogie AKA RC's Favorite. I'm proud. *claps*

oh wait, no that's not true, Joremarid couldn't help himself way back on page three. *Takes back claps.*

Cam da only qb off limits in RC

No other team fans have done it as well.

I didn't know that Rave was a panther fan.

true