Every Falcon Fan Should Head To The Facebook Page Of Espn

FalcFansince72

Wow a team that has never won a superbowl in history, and just got dismissed by the 9ers two weeks prior is having its named further tarnished by a fan-base talking crap to the fan-base of a team with 5 lombardi trophies.

Sounds right LOL, you guys are an after thought to those people. Believe me no one takes ATL seriously.

Wow a team that has never won a superbowl in history, and just got dismissed by the 9ers two weeks prior is having its named further tarnished by a fan-base talking crap to the fan-base of a team with 5 lombardi trophies.

Sounds right LOL, you guys are an after thought to those people. Believe me no one takes ATL seriously.

Dude, you're doing it all wrong. To be a successful troll around here you gotta pretend to be a Falcons fan. People get frustrated because they just can't believe someone could be that stupid. But it's no surprise coming from a butt hurt Saints fan.

That's why you bother coming here to post then? Because you don't take our team seriously? Riiiiight...

Dude, you're doing it all wrong. To be a successful troll around here you gotta pretend to be a Falcons fan. People get frustrated because they just can't believe someone could be that stupid. But it's no surprise coming from a butt hurt Saints fan.

On the weekends the teenagers come out. Let him get back to class tomorrow and all will be well. The subtle jabs of which you speak come with time and experience. And pubic hair.

It still hurts, huh?