Ryan May Have Just Earned A Ton Of Money To Night.

THE ICEMAN

Flacco's new nick name is big money cause he just earned a ton of money to night.

And Ryan's agent is likely to point at the numbers and say his client is just as good as Flacco (and not to mention its not like it was Ryan fault we lose either)I just hope Ryan knows he can really put this team in a bad spot is he asks for a Drew Bees type Deal because I do believe Flacco is going to get something very close to that.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons fans that think that Ryan isn't going to go after Drew Brees type money are fooling themselves. He has the same agent as Brees. It's Tom Condon's job to get the best deal for his client, not what's beste team. It's the NFL. Injuries happen.It's Ryan's time to get paid.It's gonna happen.It's the price for having a great QB

Falcons fans that think that Ryan isn't going to go after Drew Brees type money are fooling themselves. He has the same agent as Brees. It's Tom Condon's job to get the best deal for his client, not what's beste team. It's the NFL. Injuries happen.It's Ryan's time to get paid.It's gonna happen.It's the price for having a great QB

The player also has a choice and I think Matt makes the right choice in this situation.

except for the part where Flacco's ridiculous contracr will be 100% tied to his post season and Superbowl MVP performance. So I see the Falcons usin Ryan's relative lack of playoff performance (i.e., in comparison to Flacco) as leverage to sign a much more reasonable deal... maybe with heavy incentives tied to plaoff wins.

Ugh Flacco has 9 postseason wins Ryan has 1 , and I'm not hating but the fumble ,interception also the terrible pas against Seattle late inthe game tells me that's why Flacco gets paid

Did you know that not only can you win in the playoff but blow out other team even if your QB goes 4/10 34 yards and 1 Int? On the other hand you can also lose in the playoff even though your QB throws 3 TD and 400 yards. I know it's shocking but somehow the other 52 or so guys can also affect the outcome of the game. Weird.

Ugh Flacco has 9 postseason wins Ryan has 1 , and I'm not hating but the fumble ,interception also the terrible pas against Seattle late inthe game tells me that's why Flacco gets paid

You are ignorant. I dont feel like posting Flaccos postseason stats again but he had ATLEAST 2 playoff games where he didnt throw a TD and threw multiple INTs the main diffrence is FLACCO HAS A DEFENSE ...maybe you should stop looking at a W/L colum and look at the actual game. Ryans preformance in his playoff games would have been wins if he was on the ravens. Ryan has OUTPLAYED Flacco in almost all playoff games ...

Flacco only had to throw a little over 200 yards, for his team to win. The falcons have one of the worst rushing offenses so the falcons were forced ti be one dimensional. Ryan threw over 400 yards, 3 TDS and completed over 70% of his passes, that would have been WELL over enough to win if he played for the ravens.

Flacco and Ryan were put in completley diffrent situations

You are ignorant. I dont feel like posting Flaccos postseason stats again but he had ATLEAST 2 playoff games where he didnt throw a TD and threw multiple INTs the main diffrence is FLACCO HAS A DEFENSE ...maybe you should stop looking at a W/L colum and look at the actual game. Ryans preformance in his playoff games would have been wins if he was on the ravens. Ryan has OUTPLAYED Flacco in almost all playoff games ...

Flacco only had to throw a little over 200 yards, for his team to win. The falcons have one of the worst rushing offenses so the falcons were forced ti be one dimensional. Ryan threw over 400 yards, 3 TDS and completed over 70% of his passes, that would have been WELL over enough to win if he played for the ravens.

Flacco and Ryan were put in completley diffrent situations

Flacco's new nick name is big money cause he just earned a ton of money to night.

And Ryan's agent is likely to point at the numbers and say his client is just as good as Flacco (and not to mention its not like it was Ryan fault we lose either)I just hope Ryan knows he can really put this team in a bad spot is he asks for a Drew Bees type Deal because I do believe Flacco is going to get something very close to that.

Ryan is no where near as talented as Flacco. Who cares if Ryan is extremely consistent and Flacco is like a stock market, when it matters, Flacco is like Reggie Miller and Ryan is Joe Johnson. You can't win a Super Bowl if Ryan has to carry your team. I'll take Flacco or Eli all day over the Matt Hasslebeck's and Ryan's of the world.