49Ers Choked Away Their Sb...

WhenFalconsWin

They were in the same situation as the Falcons were in two weeks ago and couldn't get it done. Plus they followed the Falcons play bood. They rolled out to the right on third down and there was nothing there. On 4th down i'd been looking for Vernon Davis on a quick hitter...

Congrats to the Ravens for doing what the Falcons could not get done

Congrats to Joe Flacco for being MVP of SB 47

julio.gifWatch out next season because the Falcons are coming!!!

They were in the same situation as the Falcons were in two weeks ago and couldn't get it done. Plus they followed the Falcons play bood. They rolled out to the right on third down and there was nothing there. On 4th down i'd been looking for Vernon Davis on a quick hitter...

Congrats to the Ravens for doing what the Falcons could not get done

Congrats to Joe Flacco for being MVP of SB 47

Watch out next season because the Falcons are coming!!!

I guess I missed the part where SF was up 17 at home.

SF didn't choke, Baltimore won. It was a great game. To say SF choked is to take away from what Baltimore did.

Their play calling inside the ten was horrible. They also rolled out just like the Falcons did two weeks earlier to shorten one side of the field when the field is already shortened by the endzone.

julio.gif

You have a weapon like Kaepernick, the pass option is your bread and butter, and you don't use it on the final three plays? Choke! Dance with the one who brought you...

Kaepernick ran the ball twice against the Falcons in the NFC Championship game, and the 49'ers won. They won because he threw the ball effectively. In the Super Bowl he threw for over 300 yards effectively. In the Super Bowl Kaepernich danced and lost. Listen to JH's presser after the game, he instructed the Raven defense to play the run the whole way on the goalline and the 49ers acknowledged after the game they spotted the defensive alignment and were forced into passing plays. The lone running play yielded nothing.

So did the Falcons Choke? You're quick to judge other teams that lose, but I'll ask again, did the Falcons choke in the Championship game?

Kaepernick ran the ball twice against the Falcons in the NFC Championship game, and the 49'ers won. They won because he threw the ball effectively. In the Super Bowl he threw for over 300 yards effectively. In the Super Bowl Kaepernich danced and lost. Listen to JH's presser after the game, he instructed the Raven defense to play the run the whole way on the goalline and the 49ers acknowledged after the game they spotted the defensive alignment and were forced into passing plays. The lone running play yielded nothing.

So did the Falcons Choke? You're quick to judge other teams that lose, but I'll ask again, did the Falcons choke in the Championship game?

Yes, they did! Next...laugh.png

julio.gif