Feel The Pain 9Er's, Feel The Pain !

Bring It

Weren't you crying how the refs beat the Falcons? Just admit how massively overrated the cons were. Everyone league wide knew it, you guys need to accept it.

What was the Sains record again ...............hahaha plus their 20miil over the cap ..........Good Times

Where is that big mouthed 49er now? I told him that he wouldn't be back.

I don't know if you're talking about me or not, but I'm back, I've had strep throat since Saturday, watched the game in pain, just got back from the doctors. Then I had to search this forum because there are so many **** "49ers" threads now. Took me forever to find you.

The better team won. There were so many foul ups on the 49ers side from the beginning. I mean.... lined up wrong on the very first play of the game? Who does that? The Ravens, meanwhile, earned everything the right way. They played like champs all game long. Great comeback, but we were pathetic all game. In the room of people I was with, I constantly said "we don't deserve the lead". Got to the 5 and passed to Crabtree all 3 times?... we're a running team with the best O-line, and we average 5+ yards a carry all game long!

Played like trash all game, scored 31 points and had a TON of yards.... set some records in a losing effort. Had we actually executed like Baltimore, I think we win that game. But we didn't, the Ravens did, they deserved the win, and we deserved to lose.

And I don't blame the refs for that call. I found nothing wrong with it. You gotta let players play in the playoffs.

have fun not making the playoffs either next season niners. they suck

I would not say they suck but they have more issues than people want to admit.

That "great" defense got torched in the playoffs and it took some cosmic style luck to even get them to the superbowl ( wrs slipping and fumbled snaps)

Aldon Smith is only good when when he has people freeing up 2 guys infront of him.

Their secondary is INCREDIBLY overrated and got obliterated in the playoffs. Not only were they giving up lots of catches up but they were giving up BIG plays to guys wide open.

Not to mention for as much as people talk about our D being old theirs is as old in key spots.

They have a bright future on offense but their D is going to have to be retooled in a year or 2,

I don't know if you're talking about me or not, but I'm back, I've had strep throat since Saturday, watched the game in pain, just got back from the doctors. Then I had to search this forum because there are so many **** "49ers" threads now. Took me forever to find you.

The better team won. There were so many foul ups on the 49ers side from the beginning. I mean.... lined up wrong on the very first play of the game? Who does that? The Ravens, meanwhile, earned everything the right way. They played like champs all game long. Great comeback, but we were pathetic all game. In the room of people I was with, I constantly said "we don't deserve the lead". Got to the 5 and passed to Crabtree all 3 times?... we're a running team with the best O-line, and we average 5+ yards a carry all game long!

Played like trash all game, scored 31 points and had a TON of yards.... set some records in a losing effort. Had we actually executed like Baltimore, I think we win that game. But we didn't, the Ravens did, they deserved the win, and we deserved to lose.

And I don't blame the refs for that call. I found nothing wrong with it. You gotta let players play in the playoffs.

Sorry to hear that, my sis had the same issue. Get well soon.