Atl Defense > Ravens Defense

12th ranked defense> 5th ranked defense. Our defense is the reason we lost the game not the fact that we scored 0 points in the second half.

Do you really think your trolling is going to get Ryan cut? You realize he is about to be signed to a long term contract and their is nothing you can do about it.

Do you really think your trolling is going to get Ryan cut? You realize he is about to be signed to a long term contract and their is nothing you can do about it.

I don't want him cut but I don't think he deserves to be paid the type of numbers that are being projected right now.

I don't want him cut but I don't think he deserves to be paid the type of numbers that are being projected right now.

Well he is going to get payed and again there is nothing you can do about it. So are you going to accept it or continue to whine like a girl?

he might not even get Flacco money , and to be honest he shouldnt. Id rather my QB play like Flacco has in post season then be a better regular season QB and play average at best in post season

he might not even get Flacco money , and to be honest he shouldnt. Id rather my QB play like Flacco has in post season then be a better regular season QB and play average at best in post season

Thing is he is going to get payed whatever his agent and TD agree to, your opinion has no say in the matter. When you beat the dead horse again and again one has to wonder when you will accept the fact you're wrong.