Another Monkey Off Our Back, Passing The Torch...

drozhenbane

The game isn't over yet, but I wanted to post my thoughts. We ditched one monkey with a playoff win. Sure things didn't pan out in the NFCCG game, but I am very superstitious. I think the "whoever beats the Falcons in the playoffs wins the SB" curse is about to be lifted. I been rooting for the Ravens all game. Just after half-time I was thinking about curses, and being in a city that prides itself on Voodoo/Hudoo. Then Jones ran for 109 yards, and the lights go out. I will take this as an Omen from the football gods. The 49'ers are the recipients of our former curse. It may just be coincidence, but hey its going to be a long off season. :)It's only weird if it doesn't work...

On to the draft...

The game isn't over yet, but I wanted to post my thoughts. We ditched one monkey with a playoff win. Sure things didn't pan out in the NFCCG game, but I am very superstitious. I think the "whoever beats the Falcons in the playoffs wins the SB" curse is about to be lifted. I been rooting for the Ravens all game. Just after half-time I was thinking about curses, and being in a city that prides itself on Voodoo/Hudoo. Then Jones ran for 109 yards, and the lights go out. I will take this as an Omen from the football gods. The 49'ers are the recipients of our former curse. It may just be coincidence, but hey its going to be a long off season. smile.pngIt's only weird if it doesn't work...

On to the draft...

It was only two teams that beat the Falcons that won the Super Bowl. I don't think that is exactly a pattern or anything. Now all 4 teams that beat Atlanta have gone to the Super Bowl, that streak is still in tact.